zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']I think then somebody would say, that they've stolen it froum DoD because they had it first.

DoD had almost every infantry weapon used by the americans/brits/germans at the western front first, btw it would be kinda historicaly correct to have spades :D

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

I think the best solution would be a comprmise between the two. For example. Lets choose an urban map such as the mother of all urban battles, Stalingrad. The Assault/engineer Class would receive the standard Rifle, and all soliders armed with a rifle in the Wermacht and SS were also provided with a Bayonet. Soldiers provided with Submachine guns, were given bayonets as a standard knife for CQB however just to add a bit of varient, this solider could use his spade as it would cause more damage than a knife, especially if one edge were to sharpened (the spade would effectively be an axe)

[LO]Je$tER

{SiegeMod DEV} "Stealthy"

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

y dont you guys just convert FH into RtR like merciless did? that way, no copyright issues would be handed out....because your not stealing anything, your just adding stuff in and changing weapons around. This would also be great with the french and italians because you wouldnt need to make a new player model

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

youre asking the team to lose countless fans just so they could have a new model?

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

lol sorry, i forgot some people dont have RtR

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

Besides with the new "MDK" There are animation tools provided. The Team can simply make thier own bayonets and make their own animations.

That way bayonets can be used on all BF1942 maps supported by FH and all the FH maps...

I have no doubt in my mind that Bayonets will included eventually, these guys arnt dumb, they've already managed to make a very balanced game out of the first beta.

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']I think then somebody would say, that they've stolen it froum DoD because they had it first.

Well FH does have the DoD bazooka/panzerschreck sounds ;)

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago
SpideyWell FH does have the DoD bazooka/panzerschreck sounds ;)

lol as one would say "if its good we'll take it"