Okota

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#141 15 years ago

well i'm astonished... by ur ignorance tommygundaliani. U insist on putting Italians in Fh, hmmm i don't think that map of an POW camp filled with 80000 italians guarded by 30000 Australians would be much fun to play. (1941- Iatallys attack on English positions in Lybia - they took under control alot of sand, but after an counterattack 30000 men and 4 old Matilda's they fall surrendering with 80000 men and 200 tanks - nothing bigger at that scale happened in the whole WW2). Rommel when he was evacuateing he told an English officer: We got 15000 troops no tank and we'r still fighteing - what are u seaing u have 80000 Italians...? - They don't count... He replyed shortly... Now Poland and a week of resistance.. now thats a LOL... Poland NEVER surrendered in WW2 - Polish goverment escaped through Romania than France to England and from there lead Polish Underground Country! Yes, with its own regular army in poland - AK(Country's Army), the rest of troops later formed an army in Russia, Africa(...) England.. Yes we were fighteing the whole war... Ocupation in Poland was one of the blodyest... Let mee just mention Monte Cassino... (no italians there... wonder where they weare... aww i remember... they've already surrendered...), Market Garden, and Falaise!!! A very important battle!! no Salerno with French (sorry) as in RTR... My grandgrandpa walked through battlefields of Africa, sicilly and Monte Cassino. I've read he's diary and there was no such thing mentioned as - strong italian forces resistance - German was though... :) Now somebody may say... Poles - really good soliders they were beating "maccaroni" asses all the way... LOL no my friends... Germans to Warsaw uprising mentioned somewere before (pistols against MG's Molotov's coctails against tanks).. One batalion - 700 men under Captain Raginis with 6 cannons for 3 days pushed back attacks of 2 pantzer divisions 1 motorized and 1 brigade of troops - about 50000 German souls, or under Mlawa 20th infantry division for 3 days!!! holded whole army!!! Or under Mokra Wolynska an cavalery brigade destroyed 150 tanks of 4th pantzer division. Now think 4 a moment.. Poland reappeared in 1918 on the map of Europe after an century of German, Austrian, Russian "ocupation" how we could rebuild in such a short time... Remember we pushed Soviet invasion in betwen - an overwhelming one (Miracle over Vistula)... Or Westerplatte - place where WW2 begun - 205 men for 7 days holded attacks of: Schleswig-Holstein - cruiser 47 Ju - 87 ship "Von der Groeben" Torpedo boats countles arillery, mortar and AA guns attacks Holding it's post witk MG's, hand grenades - stood after 17 major bobbardments, pushed back 14 attacks, 19 night raids. To surrender because total lack of ammo, and no hope from british troops, with total of 15 KIA. Now thats a map i would like to see in .6 or .7 Don't u? Now tommy, I don't care who will be first in next release of FH Poles Italians Free French or any nation mentioned before. But if u one more time insult Poland, I'm gonna translate each and every post placed on Polish BF forym because of U, even jokes - egz: Italians in the war used the most innovateive tehnology - their cars had 1 gear forward and 4 backwards for better operation in the field. Or expression "Budrello Militare" - maby u will explain its origin? Hugh?

- sorry 4 my grammar... P.S. Beautifoul girls? Only in Poland...

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#142 15 years ago

Coolguy*points and laughs at frederiker and tommy*

:lol:

Just knock it off you guys :p

HEY! I was against Tommy! I' m anti-italian! Even if I' m italian it doesn' t mean I like my country!

Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#143 15 years ago

What, you bash other nations efforts in WWII, but you don't want to discuss Italy's?

As for why the Polish are near done? Didn't you read the man's post? They have a guy that has been (and wants to focus on) Polish skins and such. And he got them done, so they are in. The guys working on the Italians are still working. Good things come to those that are patient.

Nickram-UK

The Blue army marches on

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#144 15 years ago

Bloody hell Okota when the poles apear in FH I'm gonna hide

Okota

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#145 15 years ago

Nowere to hide, nowere to run... we are everywere.... Poles were on every conflict on every side... yes even on germanys side... :) there is ajoke about a chool boy who was asked if anyone from his familly was on a ww2 - yes my grandpa - where? - he was in AK (as i mentioned abowe - AK - Armia Krajowa - Country's Army) - ow... was he? - yes - can u tell all the kids what AK means - yes Africa Korps. :D

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#146 15 years ago
FederikerHEY! I was against Tommy! I' m anti-italian! Even if I' m italian it doesn' t mean I like my country!

hmmmmm........ that figures I always knew you were a rat.

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#147 15 years ago

I'm not big on flaming, but TommyGun.. How naive can you be? Before you go flaming the Poles in WWII you should actually know the history. Based on your posts, it is VERY obvious that you do not.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#148 15 years ago

There are lots of naive and ignorant people here but that's no reason to raise the dead!

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#149 15 years ago

thanks for bumping the two week old thread to make your startling and biting observation

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#150 15 years ago

Famous quote by Winston Churchill. When told that the Italians had joined with Germany & declared war on the allies, Winston's reply was "Well, it seems only fair....we were stuck with them the last time."