Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

You'll need a longer runway to take off, need more time to accelerate to full speed, to low speed will make you stall,...

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

yes. IThe new flying phisics are very good

Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

Please do not judge our tourney (World at War) based on the posts of a few whiners :lol:. Just look around here. Every board or group on the internet has had the short bus pull up to let off their fair share.

BTW: I'm the Tourney Admin over there right now and am spearheading WAW's move to FH. I can tell you that as of right now, we are aiming for half our maps and territories next campaign to be fully FH. And believe me, half is a truely impressive number. By the campaign after that, if things go well, we should be fully converted over to FH.

But we do have a large group of some solid players and leaders over here and are pumped about using FH. Any of you here that are wanting to play FH in a non-smacktard enviornment with teamwork, you should come give us a look over; we could always use more good players.

And for you flyboys over here claiming to be the best... well, you can either talk about being the best, or you can come over and prove it. ;)

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago
MangeThe new flight physics are a major improvement to the current ones. I think anyone who likes flight sims will be pleased with them even though you can never have as good flight models in this engine as a real flight sim.

MG maniac are you still there ? MG maniac ? Aww, i see.....the news was too shocking :p

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

I don't play in WaW, but i play in 21CW, and i can say the Mfots tournaments sure beat the hell out of playing in public servers...:thumbsup: