ArcherMH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

I almost agree with Maximus, except I think there should be Private - Rifleman, Private - Heavy Support, etc. and then if FH can get it coded in one sergeant for every four privates and one corporal for every three sergeants or something. Pvt - Rifleman could have a rifle (really?), Pvt - Heavy Support could have a light machine gun or a AT weapon (two choices), Pvt - Engineer has a carbine or rifle, wrench, etc, Sergeant has a SMG, and so on. Maybe include Medics, but of course they can't have any weapons or they'll be shot, I'd make it if you shoot a medic on the other team you lose three or four points, and if possible restrict them from riding in anything except jeeps or unarmed half-tracks. I'd also love to see restrictions (I think EoD's doing this) so you need two riflemen to get a heavy support private with you, that way you don't run into an ungodly amount of bazookas as you drive a tank into a base to take it (and not everyone carried a bazooka)

FH_Hades

FHMOD Researcher

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Our class system works differently... and we still have a medic. But only as a support class... which means no SMG... only a pistol to fight of "IVAN" (or n00bz on the public server)

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago
Originally posted by General FUp That's a good advice: only trust things that come directly from the FH mod team :) Unless it's 1st of April :rolleyes:

Ok i still have flashbacks about that.