shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#71 14 years ago
Dousenif you guys really want a realistic game, then why dont we have a special kit for the russians that is equipped with the amazing five mosin-nagant rounds, so that when a fellow comerade falls, you can pick up his gun. and then why dont we include a fat line of german k98's, schmeissers, and mg42s on one side, and your commisars (who were almost the only soldiers with the PPSh) behind you, and they shoot to kill you if you try to turn back. thats realism for ya, cuz the tactic was to make the germans tired of killed, so youve got infantry running up with NOT EVEN A RIFLE. i think its fine the way it is, the ppsh only needs more recoil and thats it. Panzerfuausts were known to be very inaccurate but an 8 second aim time is too pushing it.

My god hes dumb..

AraGoth

Addicted to GF

50 XP

15th June 2004

0 Uploads

274 Posts

0 Threads

#72 14 years ago

In DCR on alamein they have put loads of pickup kits in a building, Id like to see something like this in FH on "certain" maps, say at the main base there could be a static apc with loads of unique pickup kits. Infact would it be possible to implement this idea in a moving apc or cargo truck?

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#73 14 years ago
Dousenif you guys really want a realistic game, then why dont we have a special kit for the russians that is equipped with the amazing five mosin-nagant rounds, so that when a fellow comerade falls, you can pick up his gun. and then why dont we include a fat line of german k98's, schmeissers, and mg42s on one side, and your commisars (who were almost the only soldiers with the PPSh) behind you, and they shoot to kill you if you try to turn back. thats realism for ya, cuz the tactic was to make the germans tired of killed, so youve got infantry running up with NOT EVEN A RIFLE. i think its fine the way it is, the ppsh only needs more recoil and thats it. Panzerfuausts were known to be very inaccurate but an 8 second aim time is too pushing it.

Never base your facts on PC-game or movies. Please.

Qvintvs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#74 14 years ago
OhioanWe dont want the PPsH balanced with the MP40. We want it to do realistic damage, which they both do NOT. MP40 hits harder and brings someone down faster with 9x19mm then the PPsH with 7.62x25mm. PPsH should do less damage, its way too powerful per hit right now, and way too accurate at range. MP40 is way too weak per hit, and has poor accuracy charecteristics. PPsH was heavy and large, it should be a little more difficult to use then it is now.

Actually, The 7.62 TT is quite a powerfull round and is not exactly weaker than 9 Parabellum. It has both bigger muzzle velocity and energy than 9 mm. Can't post URL, so just use Google and you will see for yourself.

Rikupsoni

Victim of Forgotten HopeForum bystander

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#75 14 years ago

Only problem with MP40 is that soldiers hitboxes sucks in FH, if you shoot enemy just bleeds blod, but no damage if he's running..

Hail of Nails

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

13th June 2004

0 Uploads

376 Posts

0 Threads

#76 14 years ago

That's not really a hitbox problem, but a lag problem. If my ping is in the 100s, it happens to me all the time no matter what weapon I have. I like the rifle myself, and am normally an excellent shot, but when my ping is high, I can fire, and see the blood spray, but no damage. I'm not sure the exact specifics, but I believe it has something to do with your computer and the server being out of sync. You computer registers the guy you fired at as being there in a certain position, but the server registers him as being somewhere else. So although you hit him on your end, the server doesn't register it, since it thinks he was somewhere else, so doesn't send the info to his computer that he died.