WOLF_Eversmann

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi! I made an interview with Lobo, talking about himself, fh mod and a lot of some interesting stuff about the upcoming version. I'm sure you don't wanna miss that!! actually you can read it on wolfgaming.net Hope you like it ;-) And thanks to Lobo for giving us your time and effort ;-) And congratulations to all the FH team, you're doing an excellent job.

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

17th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

hmm 2 interviews in one night.....hope this is the start of a trend :naughty:

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Wohaa this is what I call an interview, thanks wolfgaming and Lobo off course.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

woohoo!

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Curtiss P40 eh ? That is new, haven't heard that one.....

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

It's the famous P 40 Warhawk. He just mentioned the company name.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Artie BuccoIt's the famous P 40 Warhawk. He just mentioned the company name.

I know, just never read anything they were busy with modelling/coding that plane.

Seems logical as it was the land based fighter in the Pacific in the beginning of the war in i am not mistaken, during the time the carriers used the Grumman Wildcats.

The allies seemed to have been fond of it although i did read somwhere it's performance was not up to fighting the Zero versions of that time on equal terms....

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Beast of WarI know, just never read anything they were busy with modelling/coding that plane.

Seems logical as it was the land based fighter in the Pacific in the beginning of the war in i am not mistaken, during the time the carriers used the Grumman Wildcats.

The allies seemed to have been fond of it although i did read somwhere it's performance was not up to fighting the Zero versions of that time on equal terms....

Yes it was very reliable, and if you didnt noticed they had put the British KittyHawk which was the British version of the Warhawk on the Christmas update. i would love to see the Aletuian Tiger Skin on Adak Island though it would only be there for astetics but it would be nice.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

The Aleutian Tiger skin is already done and ingame, Artie. We have also a Flying Tigers skin for the Burma Road map and I have plans of make a early war brown camo and maybe the Lullu Belle.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Good very encouraging to here I thought the P40 was going to be neglected on the Pacific maps looks like i was wrong. The early Brown camo might look nice in Invasion of the Phillipines.

PS you did a good job with the Swordfish will you think about making an HS 123 for 0.7, I know it could also be used in BF 1936 as well.