Iowa Class -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

surendr1.gif The Missouri would be great to see in game.:nodding: ia-1984guns.gif

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Stop with these posts already. They have enough to do and I want .6 to come out sometime before the world ends. If it was an important facet of WW2, it will eventually be added, but right now, they're not going to be doing any more ships. They're finishing the final touches, and ships take MONTHS to skin, model, code and un-lag.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']Stop with these posts already. They have enough to do and I want .6 to come out sometime before the world ends. If it was an important facet of WW2, it will eventually be added, but right now, they're not going to be doing any more ships. They're finishing the final touches, and ships take MONTHS to skin, model, code and un-lag.

Well who said I wanted them to drop everything to add this ship! Dumbass! You think I was expecting to see it in 0.6? You don't have to bite my damn head off!!!!!!:furious:

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

This is the second new post in 3 minutes saying that you want a ship. First off, they go in suggestions forum, secondly, you don't need 2 threads, third, I'm nowhere NEAR biting your head off.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Well, plz go to all other threads in this forum that suggest anything and tell them that they are in the wrong place.

Blistex²

Repeat Sex Offender

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
RogueSnake79Well, plz go to all other threads in this forum that suggest anything and tell them that they are in the wrong place.

Because everyone is getting tired of it after more than a year and 2 different forums! Try reading the FAQ and using some common sense! Besides, the Iowa class did nothing in WWII except shoot down a few aircraft and host the surrender ceremony.

Stop making new threads! Learn to reply in existing ones instead of starting a new one every time something pops into your head.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Blistex²Because everyone is getting tired of it after more than a year and 2 different forums! Try reading the FAQ and using some common sense! Besides, the Iowa class did nothing in WWII except shoot down a few aircraft and host the surrender ceremony. Stop making new threads! Learn to reply in existing ones instead of starting a new one every time something pops into your head.

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll never post another thread! And if you had any common sense you'd know if you didn't respond to stupid threads that they would move on down the line and disappear. God I love the Internet.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Guys, give this guy a breath, he is not doing nothing wrong.

Blistex²

Repeat Sex Offender

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
LoboGuys, give this guy a breath, he is not doing nothing wrong.

So what you're saying is that he is in fact doing something wrong! Using a double negative creates a positive. English is a lot like math in that respect!

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
LoboGuys, give this guy a breath, he is not doing nothing wrong.

He turned me into a newt!

I got better

But I would rather see a South Dakota class Battleship. Looks alot like the Iowa class, but smaller, and was involved in combat against Japanese Battleships around Guadalcanal.