Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

WooooHOOOO!!!!

What a great way to tease all us folks who are waiting for that first release! Yeah Baby!!!

Hows about some of the beta testers posting action shots of the new mod while its in testing?

New Skins, vehicles, weapons, maps, throw em all in and let us GOOgle at them until the first public release.

I'm sure they are TONS of people here in the forums who would love to see some FH action in progress.

So whaddya say guys(Official FH beta testing team)?

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Originally posted by Chickenonastick I'm sure they are TONS of people here in the forums who would love to see some FH action in progress.

Yes. I'm an example. I want pics, another movie or the beta:D :D

byes

toxikneedle

FH Webmaster

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

ill try to sneek a few pics in for you guys.... i jus played it today and its really fun :D

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

thanks toxikneedle

Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago
Originally posted by toxikneedle ill try to sneek a few pics in for you guys.... i jus played it today and its really fun :D

Yeah...Thanks toxikneedle!!!! TEASE AWAY!!!

WOO HOO!!!

toxikneedle

FH Webmaster

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

okie here are some screenies from our little game today. Taken by the one and only Shad. Enjoy: ScreenShot12.jpg ScreenShot17.jpg ScreenShot20.jpg ScreenShot23.jpg

Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WOOOOTTT!!!!

(eyes begin to glaze).. Keep 'em comin' YEAH!!!

Custom maps! Wow!! Look at those Tigers too! purdy.

The amount of Planes in El Alamein is INSANE!! I LOVE IT!!!

Toxik, you are the best! Thanks a mil' man! Feel free to share any short warstories summarys with your pics. This is the next best thing to 'beta testing' I think.

Green_Disaster

Wanna-be Canadian

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

Drools...Drools some more... I'll bring you the heads of your enimies for a pic of the PPSH in action.. =P

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

Thanks!!!!!!!! All the screenies rocks but the first one and the last one are the best ones. I need more :D

Seeing those screenies I have to say that I want to betatest with all ok you:D :D

Byes

PD: when you release the mod, maybe, you should create a server where we can play together :)

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#10 17 years ago

Ok i looked and i want to know A. who are those people in the screens B. How did they get chosen for being beta testers