lukav

очковтирательско

50 XP

10th May 2004

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#591 16 years ago

hm you could make it a static that you could run around in, although it would look weird next to other ships since it would have to be scaled bigger to have all the people running around in it..hmm although you could make the map JUST the ship

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#592 16 years ago
lukavhm you could make it a static that you could run around in, although it would look weird next to other ships since it would have to be scaled bigger to have all the people running around in it..hmm although you could make the map JUST the ship

The tirpitz? But it wouldn't be any bigger then say the yamato. Or are regular bf ships scaled down? - I dunno. I think I'd rather see the shnellboats then another big battle ship though- just because atlantic didn't work out very well. However, If those kinds of levels could be made to work it might be an option I suppose. The shnell boat again: Boot10_a.jpg

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#593 16 years ago

atlantic is working fine apparently in .65. so now we could add some stuff, like the FW200 and the Sunderland.

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#594 16 years ago
USMA2010atlantic is working fine apparently in .65. so now we could add some stuff, like the FW200 and the Sunderland.

Ah thats good news, I kinda liked that map aside from the issues it had.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#595 16 years ago

i am the bringer of joy to the sad and hope to the oppressed.

however, if you people dont start getting cheerful about the release of .65 soon instead of dispair, then the beatings will continue.

PvtRyan

GF makes me horny

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#596 16 years ago

good to hear atl. is running well, midway get kinda dull after awhile because every1 camps on the island and noone focuses on defending the PoW or carrier, or they just camp at carrier and all the other ships get sunk because 1 man cant defend PoW alone

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#597 16 years ago

Yea Im a big fan of the large-scale naval combat. Nothing like nailing a submarine in the destroyer or seeing the battleships guns go off.

Having a properly crewed ship though is a rarity i agree, something that atlantic at least potentially offered. I mean carrier vs carrier is intersting but it just comes down to a air-to air battle it seems.

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#598 16 years ago

I was looking through the archives and came across some other messiah work the hood and the bismark- ANyobody know if therese are going to be in the redone atlantic?: FH_Bismarck_1.jpg HMS_Hood_Ingame.jpg

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#599 16 years ago

No, those are in another map called Rheisenbung or something

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#600 16 years ago

Rheisenbung? Where did you here about this....