ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#21 14 years ago
KakoruOver DC/Pirates/EoD and the others, do you like FH most?? Just wondering.. My opinion: HELL YEAH IT IS!! :thumbsup:

nope, I just come over here for self torture and to eat buritos :p

awshucks101

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#22 14 years ago

Hell yeah, FH is my fav. Perfect balance of realism and fun. Ppl complain about the community, but I always see some of the mod team (Evil's and Hartmann, especially) right there as a teammate on some servers. EOD is 2nd. When .3 came out, one of the original developers who later went to DC was in the Ninja server and tked me. Goetterfunke: sry for tk. opie T: it was an honor sir. What was I gonna say? You #^&$(*#!.. umm right. BF1942 has been on my hard drive longer than any other game and the modders are the reason for it.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#23 14 years ago
KakoruOver DC/Pirates/EoD and the others, do you like FH most?? Just wondering.. My opinion: HELL YEAH IT IS!! :thumbsup:

There are things I like about BG42 and there are things about XWW2 that I like as well.

But none of the others provide as much of what I like in one package as FH does.

And if Lobo delivers on a P-39 Airacobra for a future version of FH and we get tank sights then I will have no reason to even play with BG42.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#24 14 years ago

dc: -100% Xww2: 80% Eod: 80% FH: 100%

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#25 14 years ago

After beta testing FH for 2 months, and going back to play other mods, they just dissapoint me. No other mod is ANYwhere near the ammount of gameplay changes, re-coded stuff, quality of maps, number of custom maps, diversity of maps, and shear number of content. The codeing achievements of FH alone make it one of the best mods out there, and the variety of gameplay is astounding. No other mod has the stuff FH has, and I doubt, ever will.

I played a few other mods (wastelands, EoD .3, etc etc) and they were all good and great for a little while, but they just lacked what makes fh great. I played EoD for 30 min, and was sevearly disapointed by the lack of new stuff.

Every other BF mod just seems to pale in comparison to fh .6

a future version of FH and we get tank sights then I will have no reason to even play with BG42.

;)

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#26 14 years ago

so yes...?

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#27 14 years ago

A very usefull thread in the FH forum....

nothing like a bit of subtle propaganda oh and. I wouldnt post here if it wasnt ;)