Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I was exploring the maps and I tried out Liberation of Caen to see if there's anything new. Well, I just found out that that map lost it's 'bridge' and has a flying stationnary MG :uhm: Errr..?? Is it just me??

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

it's not just you, it's missing its bridge. It'll get fixed ;)

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Wait a minute...so I didn't fail the Indiana Jones: Leap of Faith test when I found my Sherman in the river? :D

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Wow! That's pretty impressive that a bridge got lost! I was wondering if they were insinuationg that the bridge was destroyed or something, but the lack of a rubble/ruin model was also making me think it was just plan forgotten.

The newest hollywood blockbuster, "A Bridge Too . . . Somewhere?"

Freak_NL

[ESF]

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

The floating machinegun on the presumed location of the bridge made me think it mght've been invisible. Me and my little tank were proven wrong as we found ourselves on the bottom of the canal. :)

little_jimmy

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

when i saw the bridge wasn't there i was hopin it was just invisible so i could be like walkin in mid air:)

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
BlitzPig_MachineWait a minute...so I didn't fail the Indiana Jones: Leap of Faith test when I found my Sherman in the river? :D

I saw more imitations of that, or even imitations of Jesus himself in game.

In FH 0.5 i collided a battlship into an invisible enemy carrier.... i saw enemy soldiers running in the air over a large invisible surface above the water :uhm:

Could have been a graphic crad driver issue.....but i think it was a respawning related error.