GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

I can see it now:

Four or five destroyers with an equal number of torpedo or dive bombers closing in on three or four enemy battleships, and several smaller ships, all with smoke rising from where the turrets are supposed to be. The destroyers and planes proceed to smash the enemy fleet to bits until they're all resting on the bottom.

That be sweet. For the carriers, have you considered making the flight deck destroyable too? It'd be funny to watch a plane start its take off as a bomb destroys a section of the deck, and then the planes rolls into the hole, explodes, and proceeds to sink the carrier.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

The maybe the germans can finally use their submarine in a map and the british their battleship:eek:

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Can the subs have deck guns? I know its ask a dozen times already and every time you get the same answer, you can fire the deck guns underwater so it isn’t going to be in. The sub can fire torpedo’s wile under water but goes to the map when totally submerged so it could work to for the deck guns if they go to the map when 10% submerged

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Flycatcher, do you mean like this?:

Ok, first of we'll suppose that the subs have deck guns so when the sub dives the persons operation the deckguns goes inside the sub, pretty much like the driver?

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Yes something like that

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

and somehow the LWS will make its way into a map, possibly not a navel map though ;)

lbaran36

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

i look forward to this type of naval mod and it looks like this team are the ones that can do it. the whole fh mod seems to be a well thought out and crafted mod by a dedicated team, i cant wait to see the finished result.