[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago
Ply3r_17uhoh...my standard broadband wont cope, I fear that it'll cut out, it doesnt always..but about 30% of the time. and I have a feeling it will when I d/l 0.6.

Yeah mine cuts out some of the time too. BTW, where did you go after Midway on WOLF a few mins ago?? We had a good battle going in Gazala right after you left.

Jacobski

Sk8 or Die

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

Ouch 1gig is really much and I´ve already have mods for about 5gb. But it will be a sure download.

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
Ply3r_17uhoh...my standard broadband wont cope, I fear that it'll cut out, it doesnt always..but about 30% of the time. and I have a feeling it will when I d/l 0.6.

Try downloading it from bit torrent so you won't have to restart the whole download everytime you attempt it.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago
'[1.SS.PzLSSAH']Yeah mine cuts out some of the time too. BTW, where did you go after Midway on WOLF a few mins ago?? We had a good battle going in Gazala right after you left.

yeah, I left because of smacktardiness, I was lost at sea 3 times in a row after I was TKed twice, and the 3rd time a was out in the middle of nowhere with some guy in an LC after our carrier was destroyed (lol...when you crashed with another plane right above my head :D ) he jumped in, took control of the boat and sailed away from 5, yes 5 drowning teamates, then he went AFK for about 3 mins, risking a tk I didnt shoot him but we were sailing out of bounds and 2 zeros attacking us.

...what an Idiot :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the help, Ill try Get Right and maybe bit torrent.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

LLSAH wansn't you that i killed at an absurd range with an AA gun?

That suprised even me as well...

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

Artie BuccoLLSAH wansn't you that i killed at an absurd range with an AA gun?

That suprised even me as well...

Yeah that was me -- I was just like "Damn!!" Now on WOLF I have to play as [1.Pz] LSSAH instead of [1.SS.Pz] LSSAH because some admin bitched at me for having "SS" in my nick.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

[1.Pz] LSSAH still has SS in it...

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago

true...true..

Anyone here noticed WOLF server crashing a lot lately? realy annoying, cant finnish a map without it happening, and its almost EVERY round now too.

Akatosh

50 XP

28th December 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago

Well, i was 3-day-banned on wolf due to a TK i did... i overreacted ;) About the huge filesize: think of the content when its big so the bigger the better, no matter what people says, size DOES matter!

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#40 15 years ago

yea Wolf has been crashing alot lateley. instead of playing BF when it crashed, i jsut went to one of my other games. mainly WWII:Frontline Command, nice strat game.