Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ya know, I realized today playing FH that it is a miracle that we are not all speaking German. Between the Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck and K98, the Nazi's were unstoppable. Hell, we didn't need the atom bomb, we just needed a whole bunch of Panzerfausts. Why did they build all those Tigers?

I dont understand why we built all those tanks either. I mean how stupid was that? You can shoot a PzKpfw IV with a Sherman 2 times and not kill him but ONE panzerfaust and he is cooked. The K98 with autogyrostabilization and autotargeting is amazing too. You can fire it on the run and get a one shot kill. To heck with the Thompson spewing bullets, save your ammo, steal a k98. :fistpunch:

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Flame War! Yay!

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

everyone loves spam!!

GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Especially me! :rock:

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

*gets out flame thrower* well i'm ready...

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

AAAHAHAHAAHAHA!! Get some, Get some, Get some! COME GET SOME N00bs!!! *starts clearing out n00bs with a flamethrower* 2WWflame.jpg

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

With a panzerfaust i can kill a tank and maybe som infantry. With a panzer4h i can kill unlimited amount of shermans and infantry. Do you even know what tactics are? Ever hear of the blitzkrieg or the armoured spearhead, these require tanks not panzerfausts. This has to be one of the dumbest threads I have ever read.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

CochiseYa know, I realized today playing FH that it is a miracle that we are not all speaking German. Between the Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck and K98, the Nazi's were unstoppable. Hell, we didn't need the atom bomb, we just needed a whole bunch of Panzerfausts. Why did they build all those Tigers?

I dont understand why we built all those tanks either. I mean how stupid was that? You can shoot a PzKpfw IV with a Sherman 2 times and not kill him but ONE panzerfaust and he is cooked. The K98 with autogyrostabilization and autotargeting is amazing too. You can fire it on the run and get a one shot kill. To heck with the Thompson spewing bullets, save your ammo, steal a k98. :fistpunch:

My god. This post makes me want to slap this kid. He bases everything he knows about WW2 from a video game. A kar98 a one shot kill weapon...... killing people while running...... tanks arnt just for destroying other tanks.....

argh... some people......

edit: oh geez, this guy is 40 (so his profile says). Wow, I figured he was like 11.

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

I guess you guys didn't get the sarcasm... I did punch myself in the face at the end of my message. HA!

Just think that some of the weapons are silly powerful.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

wow that makes me feel alot better. I was scared for a sec that someone your age would post something like that.