[LO]Je$tER

{SiegeMod DEV} "Stealthy"

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

you guys should consider using these as a reference if you havent made them already: 185532864X.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

hey i have that book someone other then me shows interset in italy odd very odd

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago
TommyGunDalianihey i have that book someone other then me shows interset in italy odd very odd

hehe im italian ;) and im guessing from your name and interest you are too. My grandfather was in the service and fought for italy. No he didnt die in battle lol, but he fought in many...I know that he was a pilot "Flew the macci"

Also, dont you agree that the japanese skins this mod is using is umm...kinda simaler to the italian uniform? that disgusts me. I wish they stayed with the original jap uniforms or at least made them different. Never seen japan wearing anything green. I might be wrong, who knows...i just hope the FH team includes more italian maps then just that desert one...

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

I like that camo skin.

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

oh and also, FH team, plz dont use th british model for the italian soldiers. Use the italian faces from RtR and place them on the japanese soldier or german....then reskin it ;)

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

they cant use things from rtr and do you live in italy i have talked to you before at the siege mod forums i suggested you add the teutons remember?

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago
TommyGunDalianithey cant use things from rtr and do you live in italy i have talked to you before at the siege mod forums i suggested you add the teutons remember?

I remember someone asking about that. Did you use the same name? anyways, they can make custom faces for italians and french. I just hope they done use the british and just do a reskin on the uniform. That would be kinda stupid

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

I dont think we can expect to see the Italian OR French with their own soldiers models until the MDK. I might be wrong but I'm sure new soldier models (which there will be - New shaped tunics, torusers, horsetops, and helmets) would need to be animated unless the original solider animations could be used.

[LO]Je$tER

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

ya, ive known that....;)