50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

today it is on July 4.r

Happy spend!!

It is the national festival of American. Me I their wish a happy spend. And not to forget French for this famous 4 July. We did not forget ourselves American died during the 2nd world war. Then enters yesterday and today, of ex-serviceman American are with us to celebrate on July 4. This afternoon I would make a turn. Of aillor on July 14 Ca will be our national festival!!! 10 days after you to go bye

Even if if sometimes some irritates me (not all) I love American nevertheless, I like their mods life, "le rève Americain" (the American dream) like one says here! I like American cool!!! I think that a world without American cannot not existed! I do not even think of it! Fortunately that we helped you lol !

BYE:dance: :rock:

EDIT : happy spend with American cool, not with the KKK...

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

someone IS pushing the french/american relationship problem at all costs...

/me wishes america a nice day of independance, and acts like nothing happend...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

...hmm someone missed a thread for canada day?(not canadian just mentioning) :P

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

w00t Independance day!

ill be bringing some brewskies and noisemakers!

fireworks!

Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

When's Bastille Day?

Dobermannn

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

July 14 my friends ;) and the main road day on your premise?

we deposited pinks red like act of good friendship on the tombs of the American soldiers. I would give you photographs of an American officer whom I met, it remained in France after the war for a woman...

I hope that even when I would not be there any more, of the topics of this kind will be creates for each country...

our ancestors fought for our freedom, we must not forgotten!

Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Originally posted by Dobermannn July 14 my friends ;) and the main road day on your premise?

Ah good, we have French wine in the house. Many bottles. :D Our main day is Saint Patricks Day, but it's a bit of a joke really. It's not half as important a day as Bastille or America's day of independence.

FH_Hades

FHMOD Researcher

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I have to go to our local Irish Pub on next St.Patricks day...

cheaper stout ^^

Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Originally posted by FH_Hades I have to go to our local Irish Pub on next St.Patricks day... cheaper stout ^^

Boo to you - drink is really expensive in Ireland these days... as is everything else - specially games.

Actually, a lot of you guys are fellow Euro users (take that dollar!); how much would you pick up games for in your country? I'd be paying €60 for a brand-new release...

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Originally posted by Dobermannn today it is on July 4.r Happy spend!! It is the national festival of American. Me I their wish a happy spend. And not to forget French for this famous 4 July. We did not forget ourselves American died during the 2nd world war. Then enters yesterday and today, of ex-serviceman American are with us to celebrate on July 4. This afternoon I would make a turn. Of aillor on July 14 Ca will be our national festival!!! 10 days after you to go bye Even if if sometimes some irritates me (not all) I love American nevertheless, I like their mods life, "le rève Americain" (the American dream) like one says here! I like American cool!!! I think that a world without American cannot not existed! I do not even think of it! Fortunately that we helped you lol ! BYE:dance: :rock: EDIT : happy spend with American cool, not with the KKK...

Not for anything, but I can't really understand a single sentence here, but thanks, as I know your wishing a happy 4th of July to us. Only crappy thing is that where I live we barely celebrate it anymore, our state banned fireworks, the traditional way to celebrate the day, and didn't even let people use them today!! That shows what my state (which shall remain nameless) is coming to.