NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi fellas :cheers: , kinda new to this forum so first things first... great mod Dev team, u realy put a lot of good work into this mod, and i gotta say its one of the best yet :bows:

anyway, just wanted to clear a few questions and hope u dont mind answering them :deal:

>will the Italian and French forces be in 0.6? Im dieing to play this stuff! >whats happened to the Garand? will it be in every US map and what about the animations? is it DiCE's or custom >the british forces, will the churchill be in the british arsenal along witht the Cromwell? >ok one thing bugs me, the dummy icons, have these been replaced in 0.6? and have u got rid of most of the bugs n stuff?

wow, thats kinda a lot, id appreciate a reply and thanks again on an awesome mod! :bows:

HellStorm522

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

well the garand wont be in every single map because it wasnt widely distrubited untill later in the war, so guadal canal and wake island will have springfrield rifles

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

1: Itallian wont, but french have a skeleton crew and 1 map. New army for .6 will be the Poles, who have several of thier own maps, player uniforms, weapons, vehicals, and voice commands.

2: Garand is currently the Dice 1.5 garand/animations. It is on all correct historical maps. Earlier, and most pacific maps use the Springfield 03, (currently still the no4) wich will hopefully be finished in time for .6

3: Churchill is ingame. There is a screenshot of it in the xmas update.

4: 99% of dummy icons have been replaced. .6 is a MAJOR bug fix and gameplay recode. Nearly every bug that plauged .5 has been delt with.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

-italian definatelly not in 0.6 .... french maybe -garand already answered -churchill yes -dummy icons fixed -bugs also mostly fixed

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

im too fast for armin 8)

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

wow, neat job fellas, thanks for update, u answered all my questions...thanks.

man a springfield! sweeet, o what about the nagant and the SVT40, have the been skined/reskined yet?

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Nagant is supposedly going to be done. I'd give it a 90% chance of being in .6. THe SVT40 is supposedly being redone but I haven't heard anything about it. Check the "video" for a low rez blurry shot of something that MAY be a Nagant, of course it may also be a broomstick or a rugbeater.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Nagant will be in 0.6, SVT40 almost sure

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
LoboNagant will be in 0.6, SVT40 almost sure

Excellent news. The russians finally have equipment.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Yes! We needed that Nagant really bad. :) I also hope the Springfield makes it. Oh and btw, do you intend to remodel DICE's No.4? It looks wierd now.