Mista-OverKill

I post to get attention

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

Hehe been watching to many holywood movies.

A round of pistol magazine is enough to take you out of a battle. Just like a shot from any weapon.

But then I fear the rilfe kiddies will be against it because it would put the pistol up into the region of their beloved rifles.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Mista-OverKillHehe been watching to many holywood movies.

A round of pistol magazine is enough to take you out of a battle. Just like a shot from any weapon.

But then I fear the rilfe kiddies will be against it because it would put the pistol up into the region of their beloved rifles.

In real life pistols firing 9 mm or .45 what most pistol and smg munitons are in FH one shot in the torso will incapacitate. It can be deadly, but in each case you can't fight anymore. Therefore two shots in the torso to kill in FH would be accaptable for me. Ofcourse one shot in the head.

I don't know if it's possible, but if you shoot someone in the leg or arm it should ofcourse take more shots, but don't think that can't be deadly too. In arms and legs are big pumping bloodvessels too, rip them apart and you bleed to death.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

After playing with the Tiger a little more I think the from armor is too wek and the rear too strong. I was taking damage from long range to the front of the Tiger at Kursk and on the other new Russian map I couldnt penetrate the Tigers rear armor with a T-34 at very close range. The front armor should be impervious to 85mm and 76.2mm at long and medium range.

As for the pistols at close range a combat pistol is quite deadly. What they lack is range. A .45ACP can easily incapaciate or kill from short range. but its range drops off very quickly. 2 shots to kill is realistic IMHO but 4 to 6 rounds to drop someone in the same room is laughable.

T-34 I think is well balanced. It is a serious threat to all but Tiger aned a Pz4H can deal with it effectively.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

Tiger sides are same armor as behind, so go for the sides first off. Aim below the tracks especially. A t-34, firing at close range on the track area, will kill a tiger quickly... Just getting there is hard...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago

Your pistol comments have been repeated by several people. I hope the team is fixing the pathetic damage for .6.

Also, a lot of tanks CAN injure the Tiger from very close. But they cant kill it in one hit, so its not in their interest to get that close. I hope a more realistic damage model will be applied to the Tiger in .6 as well.