Darkstar726

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

The most annoying thing in bf and especially in fh is that people do not know what they are doing and what they should be doing. It ruins the game and its common sense. The biggest example is bocage. Axis tanks can be destroyed with a single bomb, yet all the b25 pilots insist on doing is going suicide bombing the enemies airfield. While they are going and getting shot down easily the axis tanks demolish the U.S. The only plane that should be attacking the enemy airfields is the p38. Its fast and has rockets which are to weak for tanks but perfect for planes. If you cant dogfight, STAY AWAY FROM THE P51. The p51 is to kill other planes in the air, so that other ground attack planes can do their job (which people wont do anyway) And if you are in a tank, for the love of god, do not camp. How many times have you seen a sherman just standing there shooting into the blue? Does it kill anyone? No. Shermans are fast and manuverable, hence your role is to go in quick and clear everything out of the way not to stand in one spot to be blown up by a long range tiger shot. Infantry. DO NOT CAMP. What does camping get you? Nothing. You sit their and kill one or two people to eventually get killed by one guy who gets your flag and wins the day. Instead, you should be the guy who assaults and ruins the others teams day. The camping enemy would not stand the slightest chance against constant infantry attacks. If all of these factors are correctly used, victory is usually a snap. Show some tenacity and go out their to win.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Yes the B-25 is incredible against tanks, once I was under heavy fire and barely took off with a B-25 as the Axis tanks were camping us from a distance, flew around and killed a Panzer IV, Tiger I, and a Brummbar practically elimnating all of the enemies who were camping us. But was quickly shot down by an FW-190 which I didn't stand a chance against...

Korholio

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Well dude, don´t try to tell US about this.

Go explain it to the smacktards, morons and retards outside the forum, to the brats, who are 12 year old, who know nothing about realism or WW2 and just want to frag something.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Nice post darkstar.

You're correct, it is rare to see players utilize their classes to the fullest...BUT, I do find myself camping every once and awhile, be it protecting the flanks of a tank thats taking its time moving along, or defending a flag or key bridge...

Good points though..