Conface

I'm Right, You're Wrong

50 XP

9th January 2004

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

The best times for me in 0.5 was blasting some poor defenceless tanks with my spanking new typhoon on market garden and if i did get hurt i would just land and fix it away in the corner of the map. It was like a hobby of mine for a while.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

best time of 0.5? managing to fly through the bridge, yes THROUGH the bridge in a spitfire on Market Garden. Dunno how I managed that, but when I finaly cliped the wing on one of the iron bars everything went spaztic and killed a Pzr IV in the process.

I urge no-one to do that, It was a real headache seing the plane spin continuously for 10 seconds, especialy in cocpit view. but, funny as hell...apart from the Pzr IV driver's side of the story.

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

i play 0.5 since the day it came out. there were a lot of strange moments (uber-pzIVh, the annoying fauster, strange spawnpoint in orel and some more) but i still like 0.5. between november and february it was a nice kind of familiar cinderella-mod. you knew every server, every map and most of the players. that was cool, too - even though it's not that good for a mod. i will look back at it with mixed feelings. as i said: it was a great time (greetings to all the players who played cinderella-0.5 all the time), it was the first time i played one single game for such a long time (and i'm almost 25) but now i'm looking foward on 0.6 and hope the best for the future of this great mod. let us welcome all newbies and let us hope that there aren't too many n00bs.

i finished downloading 0.6 yesterday evening, tried to bruteforce it (:D) but canceled it this morning (damn, where did i left my quantum computer?). i will miss the "good old days" with 0.5 but i can't force myself to play 0.5 again. maybe i will play a bit eod again or i will do my taxes.

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

i bet the password is hidden in the skinpack picture *conspiricy*

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

ok..d/l now from fileplanet, on the topic of passwords, its a .RAR file right? so I need WinRAR to open it? (duh..sorry if that was a stupid question) so where does the password come in, when we get it tonight, how do I type/enter it in?

ON TOPIC: best thing to see go is tiger campers, and welcome king tiger campers!

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

WinRAR or some other RAR-compatible program, yes.