Replicant

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Fantastic Mod, managed to whoo me away from Battlegroup 42.

Anyone have, or is someone doing the Battlecraft config files for the latest release?

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I don't think anybody on the staff is doing BC config files for it. I'm pretty sure none of us use it really that often.

I'd keep an eye open over at bf1942files though, I think somebody posted the config files for 0.5b and they should be mostly the same. We didn't add or remove any objects or anything like that.

Replicant

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeah, that's where I picked up the first set. I could do my own if I had a definative list of Vehicles and objects with their Mesh names. Looking through the rfa files I know some of included but not finished yet (Well, ok I read it somewhere ;) )

Any of the team have such a list for the latest release?

PS. I know it's a nOOb tool, but I'm new to BF mapping. I'm about halfway finishing my "real" Bocage map. It was a battlegroup42 map, but I think I'm gonna convert it to FH... more popular mod :D

btw cheers for previous reply.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well if you get yourself an rfa extractor you can tear apart our objects folder and look in there for what the new vehicles are, and also find their mesh names. And if you can use an rfa extractor then you can most certainly use Editor42, which is automatically converted to /any/ mod as long as you extract the right .rfa's.

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Couldn't find those config files.. could anyone give a link or something? :)

Lt. Havoc

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
General FUpCouldn't find those config files.. could anyone give a link or something? :)

I too am looking for the lst and cfg files for using FH in BC. I have 1 but it must be older because it doesn't list a lot fo things like the gun jeeps, extra weapon kits like AT or support. I'm converting my maps and would like a few things I've seen ingame but can't get to.