Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#101 15 years ago

reaperman, I think you were just fed up withnthe typical black/white thinking, weren't you? I agree that there are, so to speak, many shades of grey between those two. But that doesn't change the fact that things are either white or black, not all things, but some. By developing your own opinion, you a) develop your own morals, so guidelines how to judge certain things, and b) you put this opinion on the greyscale. However, these opinions still have a relation to either wrong or right (e.g. quite righte, quite wrong etc.). You obviously judged p!ngs statement on the wrong side of the neutral standpoint.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#102 15 years ago

Neko, I think you think too much about words and concepts. I trust also in the "greys" vision of the life but sometimes you must stop to think and start to act, and then is black or white. In Yugoslavia during 90's there was a genocide and 4 years, 200.000 deads, killing fields, etchnic cleaninsing, rape of women, after that was stoped. Too late, too much words, too much arguing (and dark motives of course). We can't be cold and polite against the fascism, we must act.

BTW: guys, why are you so homophobic (Gay-haters)?, C'mon, when a girl that you don't like try to have sex with you in a bar do you start to hate all women?...no, man, you say: no,thanks for the offering, other day.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#103 15 years ago
LoboNeko, I think you think too much about words and concepts. I trust also in the "greys" vision of the life but sometimes you must stop to think and start to act, and then is black or white. In Yugoslavia during 90's there was a genocide and 4 years, 200.000 deads, killing fields, etchnic cleaninsing, rape of women, after that was stoped. Too late, too much words, too much arguing (and dark motives of course). We can't be cold and polite against the fascism, we must act. BTW: guys, why are you so homophobic (Gay-haters)?, C'mon, when a girl that you don't like try to have sex with you in a bar do you start to hate all women?...no, man, you say: no,thanks for the offering, other day.

homophobic actually translates as "Fear of Men".... and i guess i just kinda burned out my morality... noone cares about the forced exodus and murder of the palistinian people... so why should i care if a few million people dies 60 years ago :rolleyes: [QUOTE=Lobo]Neko, I think you think too much about words and concepts. [QUOTE] Geez lobo, as a fellow lover of debate i thought you would understand :-p if variety is the spice of life, then words and concepts are the meat and potatos... :-p

knipple

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,739 Posts

0 Threads

#104 15 years ago

This thread seems to have gotten out of hand. I don't like some of the things being said here. Free Speech is one thing, flagrant shit like this will not be tolerated. Get this thread on track or i trash it. Thank You

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#105 15 years ago

i hate to interrupt here but

General Taskeen[...] Germany still denies that there was a german resistance [...]

wtf?! just no.

and btw

the Swastika ( http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/aa120699a.htm ) , SS runes and other symbols are banned because they were used by the NSDAP, hilters extremist party which is illegal in germany.

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#106 15 years ago

it is not "denied", but certainly the german resistance was not as noumerous or as well organized as the resistance in the conquered areas.