Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

... that NO ONE here started a "Thank you devs" Thread !!!

Thanks for all the work you have put into this release, i´m absolutely speechless !!!

JW

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

They did one right after the release date was announced, but this shall do.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Me and Dirk lubb yoo

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yeah it's looking really frickin' nice. Too bad about some bugs though..

for example theres no explosion sound? Grenades and dynamite don't have any sounds. At first I thought some crosshairs were missing, but switch the camera once and see what happens.. I also have no clue how to switch Flak shells on the 88. Is it still possible? Also, the reload animation on the rifles are really nicely done, but it should show just a little sooner..

haven't found any more so far, but until now it looks really amazing!! Thanks to all the Devs!

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I'm speechless FH devs, FH is THE best mod for BF 1942

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

KingrudolfYeah it's looking really frickin' nice. Too bad about some bugs though..

for example theres no explosion sound? Grenades and dynamite don't have any sounds. At first I thought some crosshairs were missing, but switch the camera once and see what happens.. I also have no clue how to switch Flak shells on the 88. Is it still possible? Also, the reload animation on the rifles are really nicely done, but it should show just a little sooner..

haven't found any more so far, but until now it looks really amazing!! Thanks to all the Devs!

I have no problem with expolsion sounds for either grenade or expacks.

The one bug I have found was on Coral Sea, you can.'t switch to pistol if your playing as seamen class.....quite ironic really.;)

AND 0.6 IS AMAZING. MY SINCERE THANKS TO THE FH TEAM!!!!!!

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I am screwed......my map loading crashes to desktop(I think I should get 0.61 before I can really complain), still it doesent feel nice to have a game that crashes.....

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

FH team; you've done it again! You have brought us the best mod for BF! There are still some bugs but the whole product is amazing! Great job! :)

chimpy01

Killed in action

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Thank you so much. All I can say is WOW! The wait was hard but it deffinantly payed off. I love Omaha it's truley amazing. The doors that you can destroy to gain access to the bunkers adds a really nice touch. This is what Battlefield sshould have been when it first came out. DC better watch out.:nodding: :clap: :cheers:

little_jimmy

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

yay!!!! three cheers for the FH Devs, we salute you:bows:

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

The Tank Targeting Optics is just amazing! And ehm sheesh I haven't seen half of it but I liked Stalingrad and Outskirts a friggin' lot, Carnaaage!!

Great work!