Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Thank you. Cannot speak, must play.......

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Well, what can I say... It's just amazing and absolutely great to play. I haven't yet time to test it all, but I'm on it ,-)

Thanks for hard work FH Team!

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

I wonder why the Germans wear pale white helmets in the City Berlin map.. makes them a very easy target.. also when switching weapons (on Alpenfest) everytime you change weapons with your mousewheel it fires one shot. I also noticed a lot of floating objects in the Berlin city map. I also thought that some sounds look like those from XWWII.. for example the Mosin Nagant, it's reload sound and fire sound. And how do you aim with the mortars anyway? I fired a few shots but I never seem to detect the hit, lol. The anti tank rifles reload slow.. waay too slow. You'd be much better off with a Bazooka, I'll say. You can fire 1,5 bazooka shots for each AT rifle shot. But hey, why am I not mentioning the good stuff? Well, theres too much to tell..

nesty

just me.

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

thank u FH

this mod is freaking awsome, no problems seen just a few bugs (floating objects and stuff), omaha rules, well every map i played was pretty darn cool. good work FH:bows: :bows: :bows:

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Terrible mod! *FH mods puts a gun on Kakoru's head* Uh oh.. I mean it's an okay mod!!! *FH mods puts a thomspon on Kakoru's head* Uh oh.. I mean it's a good mod!!!! *FH mods puts a expack on Kakoru's head* Uh oh.. I mean it's the best mod!! *FH mods explodes Kakoru's head* Anyway, to sum it all this bs what I just wrote, FH mods are GODS!!!!! BEST MOD EVER!! Although I wish there was more servers..

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

I think (no I know) that it will be great. Thank you devs! but one thing bothers me... why a 0.61 patch? shoudl't you have discovered the bugs fixed in 0.61 during beta testing etc.? I don't want to sound harsh but i think it looks a little bit amateur to release a patch amost emmidiatly after the 0.6 release. shouldt the bugs fixed in 0.61 have been fixed in 0.6 ? i don't really understand. don't get me wrong, i like FH and i think your doing just great! keep up the good work! *sigh* I still have to wait in line for more 1 hour, nooooo....

Peacekeeper<..>

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

Yes, Thank You to all the developers, it was well worth the wait. I appreciate your hard work and effort.

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

Good work, devs!!! :bows::bows::bows: Still have to complain a bit, I can't say what's especially fantastic, because of the list being too long and having a game waiting, but the AT rifle reloads slower than Yamato, should it really be so useless?

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

''thought that some sounds look like those from XWWII''

Anyone else ''see'' something wrong with this sentence..

:lurk:

DC-3_Dakota

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

Yap.

FH rocks!!!

obsolutlly great.