Rumor

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

HAHA the first Trans-Tasman BF match was [SS] vs AEF like in January!!! and I worked with _X_ to get the last NZ vs Aus series happening :D

Also there are 2 [SS]'s in Aussie, there is Synaptic Shock (not my SS) and SharpShooters (my SS) you can tell the difference because we have a rank after the tag and before the name.

Reeves

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

The BF cooperative (or clan, if you must) I belong to will propably be playing your mod, and hosting it on our 50 player server. That is if we enjoy playing it, which we probably will :). We currently have about 30-50 active members, and 73 total members/respectables. I beleive one of our "leaders" has already sent you a e-mail about this.

Please visit our site and say hello at www.201st.com

See you on the battlefield!

compuguy1088

The Computer Guy!

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

I'm a admin at www.battlefieldnews.com, and I recently started posting every fhmod update on to our site. I support fhmod, eventhough it's going to be a huge mod in size. Its going to be the best of the best.

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

As long as FH is hosted at ausgamers.com.au when it comes out it will be good. I have Optus cable as well, and can get around 600kb/sec download from ausgamers using Flashget.

http://www.amazesoft.com/

Anyone with broadband who hasn't got it seriously needs to get it, it's infinitely better than Download Accelerator (DAP).

I'll just spam about FH on every forum I'm a member on and probably get banned in the process :P

If everyone did that it would reach tens of thousands of people, especially on the bigger ones. Problem is that many mods/admins on those forums get pissed if you're just there to advertise, so I'd recommend not going overboard with the "greatness" of the mod (even though from the looks of all the pics it will be :D) and post more pictures that are indicative of the work that's gone into it. The ones posted on that "Last Great War" forum were good, cause it included everything: maps, ships, aircraft and tanks.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago
D-fenceYou should update your the site (and more often) and add all skinned stuff and add Finland. You also have a p-40 with chinese skin...

It's a P-40 of the Flying Tigers the american volunteer group that fought alongside chineses against the japaneses in Burma, before Pearl Harbor. It's not really a chinese skin, but they had the chinese symbol in the wings.