General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Originally posted by Usercool We would also be able to make objective based maps and much more. But judging from EA there are 3 possible outcomes: 1. SDK will be released together with the new expansion pack 2. The SDK will be released a few months after the new expansion pack 3. The SDK won't be released at all

Does it make me a pessimist if I think it'll be the option number 3.. :rolleyes:

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

More like a realist

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Probably....

:(

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Originally posted by Usercool We would also be able to make objective based maps and much more. But judging from EA there are 3 possible outcomes: 1. SDK will be released together with the new expansion pack 2. The SDK will be released a few months after the new expansion pack 3. The SDK won't be released at all

3, for sure.

FH_Hades

FHMOD Researcher

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

you can't say ****tail? **** ? a male chicken? can we turn the swear-filter off?

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

At least this swear filter is better, you can still say ***** and stuff wich you couldn't say at BFC! :uhm:

/EDIT: guess not, it said W-H-O-R-E :uhoh:

Ivegottheskill

No.1 STvsSW Fan

50 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Contrary to what many others say, I hope an SDK is never relased for BF. I don't want it to deteriorate into a huge cheat-fest like CS, it would make it easier for people to make hacks and stuff with an SDK.

It is possible to make/change the classes around. DC did it in their latest release, adding 2 or 3 new classes I think.

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]The filter's a recent addition, Hades. One day we're posting, next day we're getting c0ckpit blocked out, heh. I don't know that you can disable the censor for specific forums. Try private messaging Sh0rd about it, he can tell you more. Actually, you should probably bring it up with Armin first and have him talk to Sh0rd.

If this censor's going to stick around, whoever put it there needs to tweak the list of words a bit, that's for sure. [/COLOR]