Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Same deal with Crete....it used to be my favorite, now it's painful to play.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

... I have no problems with it. It's a good map.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Wake map and Crete ownzz they are much funnier now and wouldnt the Crete Balancing isssue be taken care of in 0.62 ?

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Except maybe the MG's instead of the FLAK cannons that were there previously fail utterly in preventing the island being raped completely from the air ??

Those brick flight physics Wildcats are not going to make any diffrence in defending the island airspace neither.....neither are the unarmed trucks. I use them to run over enemy infantry mostly....they can take more bullet damage then an infantry player on foot can.....

I took it that is the way it was in those days, that the map this way served realism ( i have no knowledge of Pacific island warfare in WWII ) so i have never complained about the precarious situation the allied players are in.....

In other maps it is the other way around often.....as long as it is realistic, i am fine with unbalance. But it must not be such way it affects gameplay in a sense people do not like to play that map on a perticular side anymore, and refuse to play it, or only want to play it on the "strongest" side....if a mapper does that, he defeats himself in purpose of making that map.

maxfax

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Wake is one of my favorite maps- the changes made are great improvements, I think.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

i like both. wake is a significant improvement over the stock one, and pierce's new textures make it seem more real than the older ones.

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Wait, some people like it??? Uh oh, I think I have somekind of glitchy problems with Wake All AA flak is "flying" and all vehicles fall out of the sky (seriously) errr...

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

hahaha

you noob. go read the "how to fix my .6" sticky (or whatever the hell it's called)

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Wow, McGibs insulted me.. I feel so special :) Hehehehehehe.. thanks mcgibs!!! Btw, why did you use the word "noob"? You should have used the term "dumbass"..