Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Q: My FH crashes to desktop when I try to load a map A1: You tried to load a Singleplayer map. There is no Singleplayer support in FH 0.6 (0.61). We ll try to get you SP support in later releases, but for now FH is a multiplayer game A2: You didn't install all essential files or you installed them in the wrong order: a- install FH0.6 1of2 b- install FH0.6 2of2 c- install FH0.61 A3: You havent deleted 0.5 before installing 0.6.: try to delete the whole "FH" folder in bfroot/mods and then install 0.61 again in the right order (A2)

Q: I got floating objects in my 0.6 installation A1: You havent deleted 0.5 before installing 0.6 (0.61) .: try to delete the whole "FH" folder in bfroot/mods and then install 0.61 again in the right order

Ah, no wonder I got lots of crashes.. Gee. Thx a lot Mcgibs.. I got pissed when I relized that I couldn't play Battle of the Bulge and Crete

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

:p Theres a reason why it says "Please make SURE forgotten hope .5 is compleatly removed from your computer before you proceed with this installation" at the start of the instal wizard.

By defininition, noobs are dumbasses. ;)

glad u got it sorted out.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

maybee you should make it soo that those Flaks cant shoot at the beached ship ...

yuiop

Snowden's Secret

50 XP

22nd May 2003

0 Uploads

3,752 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

maybe you should make it so that people who repeatedly spawn on an inoperable destroyer that has flak, a defgun, and a .50 cal pointing directly at it are kicked to make room for people that can figure out a new strategy. =)

Jagd

{TDB}MajGen.Jagd AA

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

720 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

I just think the Allies need some better aircraft. Pull one of those ghetto fighters and give us a TDB or something... I hate maps where one side has bomber(s) and fighter(s) and the other is stuck with only a pair of fighters. There is really no point in controlling the skies unless you can use the air superiority to pin the enemy down with bombs or rockets. May as well just stay on foot if your Allies on Wake cause you aren't going to beat a zero in a dogfight with those bricks, and you sure as hell aren't putting the fear into any ground troops either.

Rafterman

Rule#1: Bring a Bigger Gun!

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

594 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago
JagdI just think the Allies need some better aircraft. Pull one of those ghetto fighters and give us a TDB or something... I hate maps where one side has bomber(s) and fighter(s) and the other is stuck with only a pair of fighters. There is really no point in controlling the skies unless you can use the air superiority to pin the enemy down with bombs or rockets. May as well just stay on foot if your Allies on Wake cause you aren't going to beat a zero in a dogfight with those bricks, and you sure as hell aren't putting the fear into any ground troops either.

hmmm, yeah, just like it was in 1942.

The new Wake map is one of the best in the game as far as I'm concerned. The devs really did their homework and produced a map that's about as close to the real thing that I've ever seen.

But then again, let's give the US a couple King Tigers just for the hell of it -- realism be damned.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
JagdI just think the Allies need some better aircraft. Pull one of those ghetto fighters and give us a TDB or something... I hate maps where one side has bomber(s) and fighter(s) and the other is stuck with only a pair of fighters. There is really no point in controlling the skies unless you can use the air superiority to pin the enemy down with bombs or rockets. May as well just stay on foot if your Allies on Wake cause you aren't going to beat a zero in a dogfight with those bricks, and you sure as hell aren't putting the fear into any ground troops either.

except that when the japanese attacked wake in force, the 2nd time around, the marines only had 2 "ghetto" fighters