MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

All looking good, especially excited to see all those British vehicles! Was very disappointed with Original BF when all they did was use American tanks etc. (yes I know we used shermans too, but even so!). Just one nitpicky point, the Matilda Mk1 in the vehicles section, the accompanying photgraph (not the model) is a Mk2. Would be great if you're making a Mk.2 as well though! Universal Carriers too, great stuff! Harry

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

The bren, cromwell,etc. are also already ingame...

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

We already have a Matilda 2 ;)

I had to remake the Matilda 2 cause the one we have ingame now is sloppy. I tried keeping the polycount low too :D so it's at 2,000 now.

I don't know if it will be included in the first release. I think the one that is ingame now(the ugly one) will stay for the first release and mine will replace it in the next patch

Here's a render:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/J/a/Jackalx8/Matilda2_1_small.jpg

Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Very nice model, nice low poly count too. Though it's missing the rear view mirror many of them had... :)

Is that poly count for ALL the pieces (wheels, turret, tank tracks), or just the main_m1 mesh?

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

I didn't put that mirror on there cause 90% of the ref pics I used didn't have it. Bah who really needs it? Will you be parking backwards in a parking lot with it? haha I would park it on top of cars lol.

The PC, sadly, is just the main body, turret, tank and details. I think with the tracks the PC will goto 2,200 or so. Which is still decent I suppose.

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

thats a very nice looking Matilda:)

Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Cool! 'Nuff respect to the dudes who can keep their poly counts down ;)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Keep the ugly one in you cant have North Africa without the Matilda.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

Yeah it's in there...it will be replaced with the good one in a patch =). Something is always better than nothing hehe. Just...don't complain when you see the one that's currently ingame. It's the only tank in FH which is, in my opinion and many others, complete shit. lolol

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
The Jackalx2kYeah it's in there...it will be replaced with the good one in a patch =). Something is always better than nothing hehe. Just...don't complain when you see the one that's currently ingame. It's the only tank in FH which is, in my opinion and many others, complete shit. lolol

Ya, but there are a few borderline...