Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I don't know if this has already been adressed..but if it hasen't been, then it needs to be. Being that FH strives to be so uber realistic..I was just wondering why the M1 Garand sound is SO TERRIBLY WRONG. The charactoristic that stands out about the Garand is when the 8 shot clip is emptied it expels from the gun in a loud "ping". Apparently the people at forgotton hope were..eh..misinformed..because if you dont fire off all 8 rounds as fast as you can, the gun will "ping" after every shot. WHO WAS THE SMACKTARD WHO BROUGHT ABOUT THIS GREAT IDEA?! Whoever it is should be kicked out of the mod for being a smack tarding idiot..and you should fix the garand. Otherwise, this mod rules.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

whoh, cool your ass there buddy. Making the ping at the end of the clip wasnt possible until they released bf 1.5. You should be glad there is any ping at all.

.6 will have the garand recoded (possible taken from 1.5)

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Well, thanks for your last line, maybe then I will forget that we are smacktards :D

Try to post your complaints in a most civil way the next time, and maybe you will avoid the flame fest that will follow now.

Yes, we know the sound is wrong, that is the meaning of the word beta, a bunch of promising stuff that needs to be improved ;)

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Good..cause what they did was absolute slaughter to the M1's mighty name. Also..the B.A.R bipod looks really unnatual..oh well. Everything else looks and sounds great.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Well well well...... if i didn't know any better Cyan Winters you're a obsessive compulsive with an anger management problem. Oh yeah and.... welcome to the forum ( from one nut to another )

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Bleh..thanks. I got kicked off of the DC servers for going all out against Goeterfunkee...

Lobo

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I have done the BAR bipod and it was hard to find good pictures, if you can post real pictures of the bipod I can change it if it's severely wrong (But I don't think so)

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Well since I dont know how to shove pics into the responce, heres a site (ill try to find more) http://www.korteng.com/KWjpg/1918a2.jpg The bipod you have is to simple looking

Lobo

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I have not my microscope here :D J/K Try to find better pictures, I can't make nothing with that.

Cyan Winters

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I'm looking, havent found much good ones yet, i would suggest watching saving private ryan and pausing it on parts with the B.A.R..