Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

Totally agree with the above said. BF seriously needs more objective-based maps and FH could really drive it's popularity up by focusing on this.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

Atlantic needs to be redone but i think everyone knows that. That is the only histoical map that has something to do with this kind of map you want. Otherwise i like just histoical maps.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

Well very nice responses, Im glad every1 likes my idea then (the vet guys anyway). HOPEFULLY, the devs will see this and take our advice. Lets come up with some more scenarios that we want to see, I love the ones that yall have mentioned already. And Beast of War, NICE post, I liked that, you totaly make sense with that. Kudos! :thumbsup:

rustybit

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago
Lots of vehicles of FH feel out of place in current maps. For example strategic bombers and U boats fought in specific enviroments, against specific targets and had specific enemies. They have no real value in maps with unnatural enemies and targets. Now you see tanks fight strategic bombers with their main gun, what is rediculous ! And strategic bombers were vehicles used in groups, you never found them flying alone, unless in serious problems !

this is not true b17's bomb tanks and troops not all bombing runs were on big citys my dad was hit by flack at the battle for ST. SYLVIAN, trying to soften it up so the gunt's cud move in and this rade was done in day light at 1200 feet the guners where engaged with ground targets form AAA ,tanks and mg crews the bloody hundredth http://www.100thbg.org/

and to day being vet day and all i thank you all for the things you do and did for all us

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

What about a balkans map? Germans vs. Partisans.

If you add partisans how about making kits random? You could get a K98 in a kit ( Stolen from germans ) or get weapons the allies supplied you with like Enfields, Nagants and so on.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

rustybitthis is not true b17's bomb tanks and troops not all bombing runs were on big citys my dad was hit by flack at the battle for ST. SYLVIAN, trying to soften it up so the gunt's cud move in and this rade was done in day light at 1200 feet the guners where engaged with ground targets form AAA ,tanks and mg crews the bloody hundredth http://www.100thbg.org/

and to day being vet day and all i thank you all for the things you do and did for all us

That they sometimes softened up defences in an area before a large offensive i did put in my post. Monte cassino was bombed for several days before they attacked it on the ground, and that goes for several french villages/towns too that were heavily fortiefied by germans. I even know B17 and B24 used for sea patrols and attack ships. But they damned were not intended nor used to attack individual tanks or give close ground support, that is work for divebombers and fighter bombers. Maybe they were even fired upon by a tanks main gun on very, very rare occasions........but it sure was not a natural enemy of a strategic bomber, like it is in FH !

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

a map envolving a convoy and subs would be nice. We discussed this time ago but there were some problems, about how to control convoy ships? who want to pilot a ship that can't do anything?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

automatic boats

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago

we allready had many atlantic map ideas allready - very funny and interesting stuff i tell you ... the problem is we just have 2 hands and still a real life with jobs ect. - and yeh, even we need sleep and food

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago

damnit, grow some more hands!

we love yooouuuu!!!!