sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

can somebody tell me how to use the tons of matilda I's at this map in the right way? this "tank" is too slow for driving with (a soldier walks faster then this "tank" drives), the "gun" isnt worth the name, so what the hell could and should you do with this one? use it as an "mobile-stationary" mg? i know the matildas were infantery-support-tanks, but i didnt figured out how to use them in the right way. thanks for any hint.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

you use them for defense ;) You can mow down countless amounts of Germans by /defending/ a point with one.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

yeah you got it .... they are mobile armored MGs

nothing more

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

All you can say is mobile pillbox on Crete you do not patrol with these beasts thats what the Daimlers are there for. I ussally guard the Mountain pass and norther village and rack up quite a few kills. I love the new Daimler but it is very useful first on in the area with enough punch to take down armored vehicles but it is very vunerable to air attacks. Also how is the Matilda I not reloading ammo glitch or does it just take long?

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

I love matilda 1 vs matilda 1 battles. Usualy I just roll past an enemy matilda 1 if Im in a matilda 1, but sometimes I charge right at them and try and flip em. Had some good laughs.