BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

but banning ohioan and Mc gibs is kinda unfair cuse they never flame any one but killor deservs to be banned since he is a ass all the time ...

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

Asking the forum moderators to be unbanned yourself after a banning offence is a little useless don't you think ?

All people are sorry after being caught. But we can ask the moderators to unban people because we think they didn't really deserve it in a more general point of view right ?

Maybe Ohioan and McGibs went a little too far somewhere....but they are not notorious flamers that make the forums a mess with OT rubbish, having threads closed and insulting people.

Killor is......his ban is deserved. That is the difference.

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

I think that Mc Gibbs should be banned and also killor. They really like to show off and if you don't agree with them they start bitching at you. I do think that killor's got a great sence of humor and I dont take his post very seriously. But really..who cares?

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

ohioan only bitch about mods PR sometimes and after 6 months of wait you cn get pretty pissed off but he dosnt flame pepole at least i think so ... and same with Mc Gibs they are like 2 nice forum members who dont flame maybee they only should have been warned ...

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago
BAMmeuhmm if mc gibs is banned we wont get any cool info of 0.6 :( but its coming soon so who cares!

:lol: that's a strange way of argumentation :D

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

but it was ohioan who started that flame with saying that the video sucked ..

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

Now that's not what he said! He said he didn't find the movie all that, he had expected other things to be in it.

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago

I thought these forums are for adding things to the mod: suggestions, bugs, reports etc.

I know in every case KillorLive wasn't doing that at all, he was just talking and flaming other people of the forums, not to talk about whining and flaming the mod itself. This doesn't give's the devs help improving the mod is it. He should go to a chatchannel for kids. Dont unban him.

Ohian did know his stuff indead, but he whines ALLOT. Repeating his thing in every single thread again, wich isnt helping the mod at all.

McGibs is a tester.....[/

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

Killor do has a nice sence of humor, but most times hes such an ass. Especially when it comes to politics.

Ohioan and McGibs should be unbanned in my opinion though. Even tho they both have completely opposite points of view on FH PR, they are very good posters and give mostly only constructive criticism, although especially by Ohioan it may be somewhat radical. Ohioan was... how to put it.. A voice of community. I for one agreed with most points made by him generally, but didn't dare to put them as radically as he did. Im quite sure I don't have to explain why.

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#40 16 years ago

:agreed nice words.