50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

78 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

Killor is banned again ? :clap:

Hmm McGibbs ... isn't he an FH member ?

@MKH^: I agree totally with you execpt your opinion about Killor humors ! I think he (Killor) :moon: know how to write the word but he don't know what it means !

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

McGibbs will be back in under a week (IMO). As for Ohian, they should just leave him banned! The guy spent the last 2 months complaining about every single screenshot and snipet of news that McGibbs gave us! He was the equivalent of having your mom in the same room with you when you're making out with your girlfriend.

As for killor, he was ok, but too easy to anger and wayyyy to liberal with the swears for f*ck sakes!

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

unban gibs and kill0r, mcgibs is a cool guy, and kill0r brings life to this forum ;)

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago

Could you plz post the rule that forbids complaining then? IMO its not a good idea to ban everybody that doesn´t share the common opinion (or kiss the devs ass). And it is not that ohioan complained without a good reason, most of the times he had suggestions how to fix it or make things better...

Kill0r brings nothing to this forum IMO, so leave him out

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago

Devs have feelings too you know... :( (at least, I think they do...)

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago

No they don´t, they are mindless mod-producing robots :lol:

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago
Flokkenunban gibs and kill0r, mcgibs is a cool guy, and kill0r brings life to this forum ;)

damn straight

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#48 16 years ago
MyxlminxNo they don´t, they are mindless mod-producing robots :lol:[/QUOTE] LOL, that explaines a lot! [QUOTE=Blistex](...) As for killor, he was ok, but too easy to anger and wayyyy to liberal with the swears for f*ck sakes!

You talk like he is death (gone) already! Nothing wrong with that IMO I changed my mind, i think Ohioan should be unbanned (same goes for MrGibs) Hmm we can send de mods a email, they will surely change there minds after receaving 30 mails from different users? or are they mindless robots too? :fistpunch:

Machony Leeoun

XWW2 Sound Engineer/Coder

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#49 16 years ago

Keep Killor banned, all he does is spam and flame people *points to the 'News up!' thread*

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#50 16 years ago

Killor is just a spammer that is after attention(he's the same way when he's playing online). he easily racks up 100 posts a day and you can bet your house that 99 of them are completely useless. they contain nothing of value and probably have insults just for the sake of insults. He has some knowledge about firearms, but nothing spectacular there.

He makes the board enjoyable in the same way that Hitler made Europe an enjoyable place in the 40s. He should be permanentely ip-banned, he have had enough chances now.