Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Seriously, will FH one day have medics?? There's really a lot of times where I wished there was medics in our team. The mods doesn't need to be 100% super realism. :naughty:

SimonS.

[11PzG] SimonS

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Look At Me With My Magic Med Kit That Can Give People Magic Health

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I die before i ever need a medic.

if i need some lovin' i just goto the nearest medicabnet. theyr on every map.

CoG Midgetus

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

well, it does kinda bug to get killed from repeated hand wounds and the like. I agree that FH need not be 100% realistic to be fun (though closer is better), but I have to say I don't see a way to make medics realistic, nor to make them balanced so as to be fun and useful.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 14 years ago

Hey look at me I'm an engy with a magic wrench that truns the 1 crucial bolt to fix the aircraft carrier. Of course its not realistic but its even better, it encourages TEAMWORK. We need medics. There used to be medic kits you picked up and could only use to heal others, why they took that out I have no idea.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

maybe you should remind the mappers to put more medic kits on the maps

Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

hey kakoru, if you want to play with medics why dont you play on the GameFAQS server?

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Well there is somethimes where classes like "close-quarters" and "officers" are basically the same except one "minor" differences so maybe we can replace one of them with a medic class.. I don't see why the close-quarters couldn't carry both a binocular with 2 grenades

hey kakoru, if you want to play with medics why dont you play on the GameFAQS server?

Because I got tired of BF1942.. I might return to that server one day. I miss playing with Joe Momma (or getting killed by Joe Momma :naughty: ) and playing with other GFAQS member like sithlord.. Anyway, GOGO FH..!! Best mod!

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Invalid CrashHey look at me I'm an engy with a magic wrench that truns the 1 crucial bolt to fix the aircraft carrier. Of course its not realistic but its even better, it encourages TEAMWORK. We need medics. There used to be medic kits you picked up and could only use to heal others, why they took that out I have no idea.

hey dont fuck with the engineer k?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 14 years ago

I didn't suggest to change the engy kit there ace, I just said they should bring medics back.