Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hey all, i just had an idea.... a submarine to submarine combat mod, in the default battlefield maps (just raised waterlevels)

Think about it, 3 or 4 subs (whatever) fightring in the streets of berlin, all underwater ...of couse u would be able to fire torpedos more constantly (like 1 evrey 2 seconds), and you would be able to see underwater (no more parascope screen)

all i need is one person that can do minor modding stuff (like staying in parascope view, sharper turning/diving, maybe a rear firing torpedo (one evrey 3.5 seconds)

i can do maps and stuff...

anyone interested?

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

that sounds kinda fun, but weird...

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

ooooookay..................................... umm...... yeah it's all i got to say to that..........

SUBMARINES IN BERLIN ARE YOU INSANE MAN !?!?!?! /me slaps the sanity back into reaperman

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

so noone here can do simple bf42 coding? :-p it would be a quick job.... only one vehicle...

what i need fron the sub:

1.a tiny bit slower (forward and backward) 2.Doesnt swich to map mode when diving, stays in periscope mode 3.turns tigher... like in half the time... 4.A bit more regulour shooting pattern.... but still a bit slow... 5.A way to get a slow reloading torpedo to fire out of the back

:-p itll be totally awsome.. i can do lots of maps too.... think about it..... submerged aburdeen, submurged stalingrad.....

why it would be cool: Think about it, your being chased thru the city streets by a submarene, sporadicly firign your rear torpedo, when you round a corner, you need a small opening in the wall, you drive into it, park your sub on the ground, and watch the other sub glide by...

another idea.... maybe secondary fire, instead of a rear firing torpedo, drops 2 deapth charges that dont sink :-p then when being chased, you drop 2 charges, and they detonate after 3 seconds..... killing any chasing submarene...

come on, you guys dont like this idea?

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

We can get you help Reaperman..... just read all your anime until the men in the white overcoats show up to pick you up.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

/me slowly backs away from reaperman

Uhm...

"Nuts"

:rolleyes:

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

hahhaa,,, very funny..... :rolleyes: '

seriosly tho, i wanan give this mod a try, itll be fun...

who can do the coding i described?

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

You're crazy! I will buy Secret Weapons, but I'm not going to use this thing you wanna do! BUT the visual without periscope is perfect! For this I will not kill you...

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Give me an EXACT list on what you want to have changed, and I'll probably have it done till Tuesday evening.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

1.Axis submarine

-Turns a bit faster

-When it goes under the surface, it doesnt go into "periscope mode", it stays the way it is... (also it should be able to rotate 360* and up and down a tiny bit

-Secondary position with katusha rocket launcher, rockets fire REALLY fast (can empty all the rockets in like 2.5 seconds), and do zero damage, but they have splash that can knock the submarene around a lot (like a full salvo of rockets will flip you around completely), also rockets are infanate

-Secondary fire shoots 2 depth charges at once out of the back of the submarene (they shoot a bit ******d to the left and right) that just hang in the water, and blow up after 3 seconds, slow to reload, you get 30 salvos of 2 charges (can you also add an explosion effect to it?)

-Primary fire shoots the default torpedos, but they fire more steadaly, one evrey 1.5 seconds, you get 50 of these

Allied sub: -is faster then the bf1942 submarene

-same periscope system as the axis sub, can see underwater/ can rotate 360* and pan up and down a bit(can only pan VERY little, like 5 degrees up or down)

-secondary fire shoots a torpedo out of the back of the sub, one evrey 2 seconds

-same primary fire system as the axis sub

-Has a AA gun on the top, acts the same as normal bf42, exept the damage is lowered a lot (would take like a full 2 minutes of firing to kill one of the subs

additional changes: -Please do not change the objectspawns name if you can... if you do tell me what you make it -oh yea, i forgot (edit) the secondary position weapons should be mounted on the front half of the submarene, on the deck

can you honestly do all that? :-p