CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

Man alive do I LOVE mortars! (and artilery for that matter) EoD's mortars are easy for me to use, I go heavy support (belt feed Mger with Binocs) And I pound the enemy to death every chance I get. Ive even nailed Hueys that are trying to land (about 20ft off the ground) with the mortars. FH is going to be AWSOME with mortars! The Officer class will have some serious use now. :} Cant wait for the release!

Frederf

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

2,156 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

I'd link to an addendum suggestion that was actually posted in the SUGGESTION forum. Mortar Arrays http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=113961

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
CMSGT JohnsonMan alive do I LOVE mortars! (and artilery for that matter) EoD's mortars are easy for me to use, I go heavy support (belt feed Mger with Binocs) And I pound the enemy to death every chance I get. Ive even nailed Hueys that are trying to land (about 20ft off the ground) with the mortars. FH is going to be AWSOME with mortars! The Officer class will have some serious use now. :} Cant wait for the release!

lol eods mortars sucks so hard they take like 10 seconds to reload ..

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

well, its not that theyr difficult to use, but they take so long to land, it makes targeting specific things really hard/impossible. They work best when you get 2 or 3 concentrating fire at one flag, then you all get kills as the enemy spawns. They have waspe sized explosions. maybe a little smaller blast radius.

Forrest Hump

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago
BAMmeulol eods mortars sucks so hard they take like 10 seconds to reload ..

I must disagree...its the person behind the mortar that determines its effectiveness. On the stream map yesterday some VC guy was pounding our spawn point and ended up something like 56/58/0 ....if thats not making a difference I dont know what is.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

strange always when i play its like BAM!............(5-10 seconds later)BAM!............ but they would own if they fired faster ..