Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago
EglaerinionIt looks good but I'll stick to rifles in FH, one shot one kill the way it's meant to be played!

We're now six months later and I still think the same about it. Sadly though more and more people seem to prefer SMG or LMG.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

Why did you ressurect this!?

SMGs dont require aiming to use, so a lot of people find them effective. Rifles don't work great in bf1942 lag.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

I didn't resurrect this I just thought it was funny. I don't have any problems killing people with rifles. Once you've shot a few rounds you know how much to compensate if you never try then you will never get any good with it.

tvih

The Village Idiot from Hell

50 XP

29th December 2003

0 Uploads

718 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago

Precisely, rifles don't work well against moving targets due to lag. Crappy netcode. Weird though, why the heck do I constantly get killed by basically single MP40 shots, while I myself, even when aiming for the head, crouched etc, need many bullets? Up to the point where the enemy can already return fire and kill me. Yet the enemies seem to be able to hit in CQC from full run with any weapon with 100% accuracy before he even sees me. It's plain weird. I guess I must suck more than I thought :(