Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

just a post to find out what your most annoying tactics are, after having played a game on alamein where we, as allies controlled all the spawn points on the map, and were being based camped by somebody who kept stealing tanks and killing anybody who spawned in our main uncappable base! SOOOO frustrating!

i mean - im not totally against base camping if you have all of the flags possesion, but to base rape when u have NO flags - makes my blood boil!

also - wespe, spawn point rape on zeilona gora! altho - i have been on both sides of the coin using this tactic so i shouldnt complain that much :uhoh:

Cyan Winters Twin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

In FH i dont think one tank can do that much..not with one hit-one kill bazookas and M-10s. It can get annoying, but not as bad as plane camping..which is gone now too thanks to only 1 bomb load.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

When people get the C47 on market garden and use it as a kamikaze plane against your Pz4!!!

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

ive seen quite a few folks actually using their planes as missiles too - aiming low on a tank, coming straight for it, bailing and letting the pilot-less plane crash into whatever is below - seen it 3 times now!

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']When people get the C47 on market garden and use it as a kamikaze plane against your Pz4!!!

HAhA!! But you gota admit, it funny as hell to watch them do it hehehe.......

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Titmouse69ive seen quite a few folks actually using their planes as missiles too - aiming low on a tank, coming straight for it, bailing and letting the pilot-less plane crash into whatever is below - seen it 3 times now!

I've done that 8 times... in one round :)

damn russian planes are so useless on kharkov :p

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

agreed - turning circle of an oil tanker. especially seen that tactic used against aa guns. another rather annoying tactic is folks that fly the c47 in m.garden over main base, then the pilot bails! leaving all paratroops inside! hard to recover it without being ripped up by aa

Cyan Winters Twin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I dont get why people kamikazee anything. No one plays for the team in BF unless its clan play, so why kill someone in a tank? You will get a kill..but also a death, so you dont really gain much. The bailing out trick might work though. That would be pretty annoying..I think the allied planes in Market garden are deadly enough..without kamikazee

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

I only Kamikaze to take something out for the team. Kinda like other day a Tiger was spawn camping on Bulge so I spawned as engineer and managed to drop a exp pack and detonate it killing me and the Tiger but it enabled rest of team to spawn and deploy.

I dont intentionally Kamikaze planes but I will fly in and draw fire while another plane is attacking. I usually get shot down but the other plane sometimes gets through.

And MiG-3 in Kharkov is modelled right...unfortunately. It was fast but was infamous for its turning ability... or lack thereof.

A Sturmovik would be much more useful...hint ...hint

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

ive been killed on market garden by such tactics - folks that have no ammo, cant be bothered rearming or have taken quite a few hits do it. noticed that most of the planes that ram tanks etc.. are already smoking. still doesnt help as youre belting across the brisge in a stug trying to capture a white flag!