Cyan Winters Twin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

My suggestion would be, if you see a plane coming towards you, jump out and run as far and as fast as possible, the plane wont even notice and will smack right into the empty tank, you might get hurt but probably wouldent die, and you might get credit for a kill..even better, shoot then with the main turret as the come straight on (how most kamikazee is) it works great. I shot down a Aichi Val with a Defgun once..extremly lucky shot

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

is a hobby of mine to shoot down planes with main gun on tank - much to my mates annoyance (you know who you are!). cant help but fire - what do u have to loose! best kill i have ever had - taking hits in a zero on wake - so i flew over my carrier, bailed landed on deck intime to see enemy corsair, flying slow shooting down the wreck of my plane, so i let off a panzershrek round and it takes him out! ultra lucky i think! even the dead pilot acknowledged my shot!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

I managed to take out a flying plane with a rocket launcher too once, but that was a long long time ago in vanilla BF...

But most of the time when I'm flying I'm in such a steep dive the tanker won't be able to points his main gun at me :)

Titmouse69

well f*ckadoodledoo!

50 XP

5th February 2003

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

is true - the best pilots i have seen come in very steep - annoying for tanks, but i live with it, as such tactics deserve muchos respect!

Rafterman

Rule#1: Bring a Bigger Gun!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

594 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

I know it bugs the heck out of the Germans when I'm chuting into Orel and I nail a tank from above with my bazooka. In most cases it's one shot one kill. Even better when you're doing it to a tiger and he keeps killing you, but you keep spawning and dropping in on him == you can usually take him out in three shots.

I've also shot Stukas down with the bazook while chuting in -- be that pissed them off.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

Capsizing ships by ramming them with other ships (carriers vs BC works well) and yes i actually have CAPSIZED a carrier. Everyone would spawn underwater and drown. Also surfaceing subs under carriers works well. It makes it difficult for the planes to get off, cuz the carrier shakes violently.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
RaftermanI've also shot Stukas down with the bazook while chuting in -- be that pissed them off.[/QUOTE]A couple fellas in WaW are masters at this, Orange and Phatass are famous for picking planes outta the sky with 'zooka's. [QUOTE=McGibs]Capsizing ships by ramming them with other ships (carriers vs BC works well) and yes i actually have CAPSIZED a carrier. Everyone would spawn underwater and drown. Also surfaceing subs under carriers works well. It makes it difficult for the planes to get off, cuz the carrier shakes violently.

Never knew about that one! Gotta go try it out tonight. My pet peeve in FH are the guys that still go around bunny-hopping and side-strafing with their PPSh, please lower it's accuracy! I think my most annoying tactic to others would have to be my nade-chucking skills. He he I'm just too good with the long-bombs, and I'll ALWAYS nade a building instead of chasing a guy into it.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

Mine has got to be taking a jeep on kursk, and running to the very back of the enemies base. When I get there, I just throw some Expacks down the mountian to where the stationary arti is, the *click* *BOOOOM* 2 kills instantly. Then you get into the base and steal the most valuble piece of equipment thats spawned. :) Its funny to watch every1 go :eek: WT......... lol

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

How about using sniper rifles since you're the only one who knows where they /all/ are? :P

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago
B.F. PierceHow about using sniper rifles since you're the only one who knows where they /all/ are? :P

lol your joking right? Go check out the Sniper Rifles topic that happen today. We are all waiting for 0.6 to use em. :thumbsup: }> Then theys will bees realle goooood.

Reach out and touch some one (i say). With a rifle round at 600yds, call it, uh, Come to Jesus meeting. hehe