B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

Agreed that there's some kind of bug with them. But I can still get around 5-6 kills per clip with the no4, and that's on moving targets. I've found that you have to lead by a lot when they're moving, and that hitting a sitting target is /harder/ than hitting a moving one. ;)

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago
B.F. PierceAgreed that there's some kind of bug with them. But I can still get around 5-6 kills per clip with the no4, and that's on moving targets. I've found that you have to lead by a lot when they're moving, and that hitting a sitting target is /harder/ than hitting a moving one. ;)

Really? Man thats kinda werid, I will try it. :thumbsup: How much am I lookin at leadin? Tics on the scope? Im not to hot with FH sniperz, anything else... hehe, well lets leave it at that.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

'tis the paradox of FH, the easy target is the one least hit :p

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago
Azik«¤»Blaze'tis the paradox of FH, the easy target is the one least hit :p

haha, NOOO not another one of those!! paradox!!! Man! this keeps gettin weirder and weirder. So whats next? Time machines??? :lol: J/k.

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago
Cyan Winters TwinI dont get why people kamikazee anything. No one plays for the team in BF unless its clan play, so why kill someone in a tank? You will get a kill..but also a death, so you dont really gain much. The bailing out trick might work though. That would be pretty annoying..I think the allied planes in Market garden are deadly enough..without kamikazee

I think the point is that some don't really care about their score, which is a good thing.

I used to use kamikaze tactics ALL the time in vanilla bf back in the days. People would get really pissed off when I did this to them and they would say it's "unfair" etc. (the usually whining).

On Coral Sea all I would do is kamikaze the entire round anytime I got a hold of a zero. My best kamikaze score was 10 kills when I came straight across the run away of the carrier and half the allied team spawned just as I was about to hit their two planes (about to take off). It was hilarious. Me and my friend even devised kamikaze tactics by going as high as we could and dive in formation.

Others tactics that I have used in the arcade-ish (but funny) bf is Kubel Assaults. That's right, assaulting with kubels. 1 person drives the kubel while the other sits in the back after putting in 4-8 exp packs and (if the server has all FF off) the driver would pull up next to unaware enemy tanks for detonation. Then you just drive away. In last ditch attempts, incase the rider get's killed the driver puts their exp packs in as well and goes suicide.