Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago
el banditoUnless the release date for the release of the release date is pushed back, then we'd need a new release date for the release of the release date. Perhaps we need alternate release dates so that we have other dates to look forwards to should the release date of the release date not be released, then we just wait for the next release date.

Release date. Release date release date release date. Release date.

It would be nice if they just gave us a date and added 4-10 to that date. That way we'd know when its coming out and not when the release date is coming out.

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

'[CNIOhioan']

It would be nice if they just gave us a date and added 4-10 to that date. .

Nah I find the uncertainty and total confusion pleasantly liberating.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
el banditoUnless the release date for the release of the release date is pushed back, then we'd need a new release date for the release of the release date. Perhaps we need alternate release dates so that we have other dates to look forwards to should the release date of the release date not be released, then we just wait for the next release date.

Oh my God, you are worst then Rumsfeld........"the known uknown....."

fibelsword

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th June 2003

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

I noticed in the interview that there was mentioned a pilot and what sounds like an airborne infantry class. "The Pilot and Para classes: They are the only 2 classes that have parachutes" This makes me wonder what the advantage of being a pilot is besides just the parachute if the "para" class has light infantry weapons AND parachutes.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

The para class will be available on only one map: crete, afaik. Therefore the only thing you have to choose on most maps is if you want to fly with a parachute or not. On crete though I doubt that anybody will play as a pilot if he can have better equipment with para, but maybe some die-hard-freak who never bail out of their airplane will play as a pilot :/