Kol.Ash

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Hes right but he will get flamed by all the players on this form.Or the 100 players playing this mod.Mod needs balance real bad.Realism lol its a game for gods sake you have to make it fun or by by mod.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago
Kol.AshHes right but he will get flamed by all the players on this form.Or the 100 players playing this mod.Mod needs balance real bad.Realism lol its a game for gods sake you have to make it fun or by by mod.

If your going to type the same shit again make some damn corrections.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

whats so hard to understand? FH IS GOING FOR REALISM. These moronic complaints about it being realistic are pointless. Dont play this mod if you think it sucks so much and hate using your brain to win against an enemy. These people whining here are probably the same morons on wolf who have 20 deaths with a -2 score who always tk me all the time because they prefer to throw a grenade at a flag rather than cap it.

Major Canuk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

This is not KANADA. I play with this person alot. I missed the spot in the FAQ that states that you must like the mod to post or get burned alive, but my opinion is mine alone. So live with it. I have been playing games since the late 70's. This is a just a game for crying out loud.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
Major CanukThis is not KANADA. I play with this person alot. I missed the spot in the FAQ that states that you must like the mod to post or get burned alive, but my opinion is mine alone. So live with it. I have been playing games since the late 70's. This is a just a game for crying out loud.

hey guys im not kanada i just play with him nope not me at all! and i think fh should be a coal mining simulation because hey i have the right to an opinion :naughty:

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago
Major CanukThis is not KANADA. I play with this person alot. I missed the spot in the FAQ that states that you must like the mod to post or get burned alive, but my opinion is mine alone. So live with it. I have been playing games since the late 70's. This is a just a game for crying out loud.

Do you think that you playing games way before me makes your opnion more valid than mine it doesn't. The deal is that we have had several requests for balance instead of realism wich quite frankly is pissing me off.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
Kol.AshHes right but he will get flamed by all the players on this form.Or the 100 players playing this mod.Mod needs balance real bad.Realism lol its a game for gods sake you have to make it fun or by by mod.

Alright, every1 crowd round, the flames are going on this guy. 1st you "opinion" of whether hes right or wrong, is only YOURS. So stop stateing it like ppl agree with you for the same reasons that you do. 2nd, where the "F" are you pulling the "100 players" bit from? Your ass maybe? Go look on all seeing eye during a prime time hour. 3rd, your grammer and spelling is lacking, BADLY (granted mine aint great, but Im a Texan and therefore exempt) 4th, the mod imo (and some others opinion) IS FUN!!! Yes Im talking about FH, ppl play b/c it is FUN! If you dont enjoy, go play else where, dont bitch. 5th, Why the hell are you posting a 2nd, the VERY exact thing word-for-word?!!?! Do you think that we are so dumb that we didnt see it the 1st time?!?!?! Im insulted by your arrogance. 6th, The main reason he would get flamed for this (and I havent seen any REAL flaming yet) is that this subject has been broached for about the 10millionth time, and frankly, ppl are sick of it.

Now in order for you to be forgivin you must: #1 Must beg for mercy at the hands of the admins here not to give you a really pathetic title. #2 Must hope that you dont get any bright ideas of any smart ass replies. #3 And you Must pray to god that this thread doesnt turn into bash Kol. Ash, b/c he is probly gay KANADA with another account.........

This is the end of my rant............

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago
Artie BuccoDo you think that you playing games way before me makes your opnion more valid than mine it doesn't. The deal is that we have had several requests for balance instead of realism wich quite frankly is pissing me off.

Well what kills me Artie, is that ppl (not true fh fans) keep coming in with these post saying "WE NEED BALANCE THIS MOD SUCKS". And they never bother to read the frigin debates on it, b/c if the did, they would know that for this mod, REALISM IS BALANCE!!!!! I dont see why these ppl cant understand that, THATS what the FH team is shooting for. And if you ask me, I think their doing a damn good job of it.

OHh btw, Major Canuck, I would be VERY cautious about associating yourself with KANANDA, due to the fact that his Karma on this forum is... well... Lacking to put it nicely... I would also try (if I were you) to formulate a better opinion of "WHY" you think it should be the way you want it. Dont come in here and just say what you 'think' it should be, and what you 'think' will happen if it doesnt get changed to your liking right now. Say "WHY" make it intelligent, 'flashy' (attractive to readers) does help in gaining sypathy to your cause, and DONT sit there and just assume that b/c you dont like it, so it doesnt work. B/c you know what? The FH mod DOES work, and ppl DO like it, and ppl DO have fun. Plz dont take this as a flame, take it more as a suggestion meant to be 'helpful'.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

LMAO "you have to make it fun" "aww this isn't fun cuz I get pwned when I try to hop around like a bunny in the open" I just got through playing on the Wolf server with a fella named [CuC]General (somethin I forget but it began with a T) anyway he was organizing small assaults and defenses of 1 flag or 1 area. We were advancing as a unit, a guy had support while I was covering him and our AT with the rifle to pick off the ones our support guy couldn't. MOST FUN I'VE HAD PLAYING BF IN MONTHS ON A PUB

Major Canuk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

so get pissed off loser. Because my opinion doesn' tmatch yours do not give anyone the right to burn me a the stake. So goto H###. skill and teamwork are nice, but alot of players go for the getting most kills. I like teamwork but don't count on it. I am out of here, nothing but a bunch of pricks here. Grow up and deal with it losers. If I offended anyone, call 1-800-eat-sh**.. I play games to have fun. I use my brains when I play, but I want to have fun most of all. There are more players on Eve of Destruction the FH. LMAO. I'll go play that, they have more players anyway. What is it anyway, are KANADA and myself the only ones with the nuts to stay this mod needs some work. Good luck and lets see if this mod does need a new name like "NO HOPE" or better yet "Forgotten Mod"

Grow up and live a little. This should get me some red hot flames........