Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

Major Canukso get pissed off loser. Because my opinion doesn' tmatch yours do not give anyone the right to burn me a the stake. So goto H###. skill and teamwork are nice, but alot of players go for the getting most kills. I like teamwork but don't count on it. I am out of here, nothing but a bunch of pricks here. Grow up and deal with it losers. If I offended anyone, call 1-800-eat-sh**.. I play games to have fun. I use my brains when I play, but I want to have fun most of all. There are more players on Eve of Destruction the FH. LMAO. I'll go play that, they have more players anyway. What is it anyway, are KANADA and myself the only ones with the nuts to stay this mod needs some work. Good luck and lets see if this mod does need a new name like "NO HOPE" or better yet "Forgotten Mod"

Grow up and live a little. This should get me some red hot flames........

This is the first realase you twat i doubt that the first relase of DC broke the 400 mark in players. BTW can anyone teall me when DC broke the 400 mark.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Major Canukso get pissed off loser. Because my opinion doesn' tmatch yours do not give anyone the right to burn me a the stake. So goto H###. skill and teamwork are nice, but alot of players go for the getting most kills. I like teamwork but don't count on it. I am out of here, nothing but a bunch of pricks here. Grow up and deal with it losers. If I offended anyone, call 1-800-eat-sh**.. I play games to have fun. I use my brains when I play, but I want to have fun most of all. There are more players on Eve of Destruction the FH. LMAO. I'll go play that, they have more players anyway. What is it anyway, are KANADA and myself the only ones with the nuts to stay this mod needs some work. Good luck and lets see if this mod does need a new name like "NO HOPE" or better yet "Forgotten Mod"

hahahah those are some nice zingers you got there. seriously. forgotten mod? wow! that surely has never been used by any xww2 trolls before. And please go play EoD, i'm sick of your kind always accidentally tking me on FH servers because you dont use your brain.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

Heh. You sure don't sound like you're 32.

Sure you're entitled to your opinion but we have to stick to certain decisions we have made when we started the mod.

We're striving for a more realistic type of gameplay. I'm sorry but the game being perfectly balanced in every way is sooooo boring. Look at DC... If you drive a T72 you have pretty much driven an Abram. If you have flown a Mig29 you have pretty much flown an F15. Everything has exact counter-parts and that just get's old really fast. Sure the Tiger tanks are cheap but what do you expect when you go up against it in a sherman? The funnest times I have ever had in BF have happened in FH. Gathering up a small group of tanks to take out that lonesome Tiger on a hill is so much fun. Planning is fun. In BF do you know what I would do when I saw a tiger tank? I would kill it in 1-2 shots with my sherman (I have my ways). In BF it was so funny being the best in the server with a rifle. I would run into a group of enemies and kill them all by using CS tactics (I used to play it long ago).

Not too many people want to download a mod that is just the same as BF but with new vehicles. Look at BG42 for example.(Not flaming. I am just stating facts)

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Lol... I find this response, well... childish? "You dont agree with me? *acts hurt* Im going to pick up my toys and play else where! I shouldnt have to defend myself! My word is good enough for you isnt it?!?! NO!?!?! FACK U THEN!!!!" hmmmmmm sounds like one whiggy chick to me. Lmao. No one has even begun to actualy flame you...yet. And no one has flamed you on YOUR opinion. They have only said that they disagree with you, and at worst, they have profiled you... to bad, it happens, ppl judge, if you dont like it, conform, but if you really want to stand up for what you think, then give ppl a reason to join you, and dont be so sensitive. The other thing is, most ppl, when the hear the word "GAME" they think "OHH! FUN!" Now about KANADA and you arent saying that the mod needs work, (so dont throw up monkey crap) and it has nothing to do with your balls, what yall are saying is you want more arcade type balance, instead of realism balance. Then you throw a baby fit when ppl AND the devs say "We are lookin for historical, balanced realism, while maximizing fun." Personaly, Imo, I dont think you will ever be happy with any mod, or with the game itself, b/c its not "perfectly the way YOU want it" if thats so, then you better shoot yourself now so you dont have to worry about it.............

Crimman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

130 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

note to Major Canuk- if you havent noticed, this is the FH forum. So, you coming here and telling us that you think it sucks, will not be appreciatated. We are all fans of the mod, so we gather he to talk about it. It is disgraceful to the BF community for people like you to come here and waste our time and yours, with your whining and bitching. If you dont like the game please don't play it, and leave us alone.

ps before you bitch, remember that most people have a higher IQ then you.

-thanks much

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

oi, just ban 'em. ALL of his accounts. He'll never stop complaining about it and no one here is gonna agree to it, besides his imaginary friends.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

Hey johnson you live in Dallas too? Kool I live right by Mesquite about a 10 minute drive from the Town East Mall.

FreakNasty

Singlehearted

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2,489 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago
judge reinholdhahahah those are some nice zingers you got there. seriously. forgotten mod? wow! that surely has never been used by any xww2 trolls before. And please go play EoD, i'm sick of your kind always accidentally tking me on FH servers because you dont use your brain.

:lol: NIEN, reinhold, hold your fire! :lol: mega rofl lol posts :D And Canuk, remember this is a beta! The mod will be realistic and even so more ballanced with further releases and new implementations. It is much better now than the first release. If you don't like it yet, check out .6 and try again. Take it easy and don't be scared away that fast.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

Don't flame people only because they think different, even if the affair realism-arcade has been discused thousand times. Thanks

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago
Crimmanps before you bitch, remember that most people have a higher IQ then you.

What the hell are you guys talking about?!?! He did not bitch about the mod, he said he thinks it has great posibilities. As someone that is interested in the mod, he experessed his views (which might have been discussed lots of times and conflict with most people's views). You called him as having lower IQ? Well, unfortunatelly, your own IQ, Crimman, is lower than his (whatever it may be) cause you failed to understand a simple post and instead your jumped and attacked him. I'd love to see you to that to someone in real-life, kid ...

I do, however, agree that FH is on the right track with it's 1shot1kills for infantry. Makes you take cover, think, and act in groups. In vanilla BF, you can pretty much run accross the whole map under fire (exagerating a bit ;) ) without dieing, but it won't work in FH.