[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

I was playing Gudal Canal was axis. Running on the hills, i was fired at by some allied hiding behind some more hills. He was using a greasegun, and although damaging me, was missing quite a lot. I had the deployable browning in hand, so i had nothing but Nimbu to defend myself. Laying down, i aimed at where his head was peaking out. The next time he peaked, i shot him in the head and killed. And i know he was at 100% health because of the "wtf, 1shot from pistol at hull health??!" that followed from his corpse

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago
sempai(be)Code claims nothing , it's code. It's the heart and soul of the engine. Enough said.

hey wtf I changed my sig and avatar yesterday and now they are back to the way they were wtf!!!

ok fixed :) hope it doesnt happen again...

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago
SpideyThe Nambu was an 8mm chambered gun which wasn't good for stopping power. A funny fact is the Japanese had to purchase their sidearms :lol:

Everybody in ALL armys (except the officers) had to buy their sidearm! Alltough most paratroopers bought one. (also read Band of Brothers concerning this)

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago
CoolguyEverybody in ALL armys (except the officers) had to buy their sidearm! Alltough most paratroopers bought one. (also read Band of Brothers concerning this)

D'oh. I should have been more specific. I meant the Japanese officers.