OggY Black Mask

0ggY iS bAck B17Ch5

50 XP

28th March 2005

0 Uploads

362 Posts

0 Threads

#31 14 years ago

Im trying to make arnhem mod! i have loads of orginal photos and to-days photos, i love operation market garden! so i got loads of details on it! im trying to make a arnhem mod but i need help with models!!! see my thread! about arnhem!!:)

Arisaka

Staff suffers from PCD

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,495 Posts

0 Threads

#32 14 years ago
OggY Black MaskIm trying to make arnhem mod! i have loads of orginal photos and to-days photos, i love operation market garden! so i got loads of details on it! im trying to make a arnhem mod but i need help with models!!! see my thread! about arnhem!!:)

contact Dönitz.

schoolkid

your mother is a beaver

50 XP

3rd June 2004

0 Uploads

1,134 Posts

0 Threads

#33 14 years ago
This is the last great war film (IMHO) before Hollywood decided that the Americans alone fought WW2.

Now now, if you don't like Americans making movies portraying Americans, petition for other countries to make movies about other forces in WWII. As for the pictures in Donitz's Arnhem link, I'm sure they're pretty nice. Too bad they are all red X's though.

Herget

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

30th August 2004

0 Uploads

135 Posts

0 Threads

#34 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']If I knew how to make screenshots from divX players I could make some too, since I have the movie in divX :p

The reason for that is called 'Hardware Overlay'. The video is directly written to the graphic memory but not to the system memory, so you can't make an Image. I think reducing Hardware Acceleration should help as already mentioned.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#35 14 years ago
OggY Black MaskIm trying to make arnhem mod! i have loads of orginal photos and to-days photos, i love operation market garden! so i got loads of details on it! im trying to make a arnhem mod but i need help with models!!! see my thread! about arnhem!!:)[/QUOTE]Hmm its CoD :( . Feel free to contact me but i don't think i can help that much. Do a search for the "benelux development team" they are working on a Market Garden mod for CoD. [QUOTE=schoolkid]Now now, if you don't like Americans making movies portraying Americans, petition for other countries to make movies about other forces in WWII. As for the pictures in Donitz's Arnhem link, I'm sure they're pretty nice. Too bad they are all red X's though.

This thread is over a year old, the location of those images changed, and i dont even know which images were linked to. :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#36 14 years ago

cool

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#37 14 years ago
HergetThe reason for that is called 'Hardware Overlay'. The video is directly written to the graphic memory but not to the system memory, so you can't make an Image. I think reducing Hardware Acceleration should help as already mentioned.

I said that like a year ago, but thanks anyway... ;)