perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#81 16 years ago

ok sounds cool but whos gonna use it. i mean once you get shotdown you got your knife and pistole most likely the guy in the AA gun is gonna kill you after your on the ground, or the plane is gonna turn around and you get 2 pistol shots at the engin while he rips you up with his machine guns. i think the class should have binocs too so you can call for air support and not just artillery.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#82 16 years ago
I can land at most flags actually, it's an easy thing for me to land with little room. Heck, an example is once on Midway I landed the Zero on the back of the Axis battleship. Another example is on Guadal Canal, I regularly (nearly every repair) land on the island out to the east of the island near the U.S. fleet of ship and there's enough room for me to take off too.

oh, im sorry, i forgot to mention im flying with the .6 flight code... wich is extreamly different from .5

Trust me, you wont be able to land at 90% of flags. You can try, and end up a smokeing wreck.

Domingo Chavez

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#83 16 years ago

Thanks for all the answers! Fallschirmjägers sound cool!!!

mycalle

Im still cooler then you...

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#84 16 years ago
MyxlminxYou don´t seem to understand, in ww2 there weren´t any halo jumps, the chute opened automatically as soon as the jumper left the plane. There halo jumps are therefore unrealistic and could be re-worked in some distant version, for fh is a realism mod. The other thing that the geneva convention forbids to shoot on parachutes was widely disregarded in ww2 by all sides, so that wouldn´t fit in a realism mod.

UM yes but they still shot and mowed downed any paratroopers that were trying to land ganeva convention really didnt hold much weight when it came to that enemy is the enemy when there in the air or on the ground...er in a partroopers case in transission between the 2