Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

Edit.

I'm a bit confused; is it just this advanced version that's going to be passworded, or every version? Why the password at all? Why not just release it now without a password?

Basically, can I go away, come back in a few days time and download the thing without any of this nonsense? If so, cheers, I'll see you all in a few days.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

arg why are all you're d/ls so fast mine is just downloading at 33kps on a 1.0 mbps connection

Lemon Fresh

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

1Mb (mega bit) = approx 125 kB (kilobyte) - 1 byte = 8 bits. sooo you're max connection is 125KB/s, but usually the real max download speed is only about 80% of the listed max (time is lost in things such as the travel time between you and the server, etc.) so that brings you down to 100 kB/s. where the other 66 kB/s go? i couldn't tell you.

Knight_Yellow

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th October 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

The passwords just to make sure the 1st bunch of guys get it at the same time.

hopefully my fileplanet que of 45 minutes will be worth it.

*kisses 2.5 mb cable modem*

*strokes it*

*turns off the lights :o*

RObbit

Roger That Mommy Cat^^

50 XP

23rd October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

hehehehhe times like these show how a fileplanet subscription is very useful. thank God for highspeed servers^^

928GTS

Typical Polish fighter pilot

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago
RObbithehehehhe times like these show how a fileplanet subscription is very useful. thank God for highspeed servers^^

Why even bother paying for downloading something free? To me that is just idiotic. There are going to be a ton of mirrors(28 at last count)serving up the file,many networks having multiple servers so,why even bother? I'll gladly browse mirrors to find the best one or wait in a small 20minute queue than spend money that could be easily spent better elsewhere.

Monjorob

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago
KingrudolfSay I downloaded FH 0.6 but there is nothing in the .rar file?

there is, you just can't see it or extract it. get an update for winace, or download winrar and you'll see the files when you try and extract

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago

FP is soooooooooooooo sllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago
Lord Of The P!ngsFP is soooooooooooooo sllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

I get 150kb/sec which is my max :) Too bad I won't be at home when the password is released :(

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#50 15 years ago
Monjorobthere is, you just can't see it or extract it. get an update for winace, or download winrar and you'll see the files when you try and extract

I have to right click and extract the file, then it works. I fill in the password and it starts extracting.. but offcourse the extraction stops after 20 %..