Kasperle!!!

Kradschuetze@Kar98

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi all ! i think the original german voices from battlefield suck ,if i ever meet someone who speaks german like that i would think that he is gay. U could use the Day of Defeat Voices or ask the community to help you ?

greetings Kasperle!!!

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

why use the Dod voices ;)? and i think they wouldnt allow us to... and if your not german it dosnt really matter since we dont understnad a word of what they are saying but maybee they could remake the sounds like in DC were they are more realistic (american sounds) were the radio commands are a bit longer and cooler ..

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

let the germans on these forums decide what they think of it. I'm dutch, and i do understand quite well what they say. Dont really bother the sounds though, well allot of F-keys are things you say in vehicles via radio. So sounds kind of crappy, but yes i think COD souns would do some fun... and talking stays realistic :P

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I think they've replaced some of those sounds with the MC merger, but I'm not sure about that though...

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Nah I like them feindliche flugzeug gesichtet, abspringen, ich brauche eine technieker, schnell loss.

StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hmmm...Somewhat off topic, a Japanese friend of mine can only make out about half of what the Japanese voices are saying. Some of it just sounds like gibberish, apparently.

Lemon Fresh

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

You also have to remember that this was back in the 1940's. Spoken languages tend to change a lot in a fairly short time. That's why what what they say might sound unusual (or "gay" as Kasperle put it). I for one am Candadian, and most of what the new Canadians in v1.6 say does sound rather flamboyant to me.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

This game was made by dice. Hello! You think they really looked up what kind of german they spoke in 1940? I don't think so. They probably picked the dev who spoke most German and let him do the voices. That's why it sounds so weird.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

yea Swedish School German SUCKS! ;)

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I love F6-F6 for the Germans "ENTDECKUNG!!". My grandpa told me that they just used to say "DECKUNG!!" though.