Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago
I love F6-F6 for the Germans "ENTDECKUNG!!". My grandpa told me that they just used to say "DECKUNG!!" though.

They actually say "In Deckung!" which means "Take Cover; get under cover".

Entdeckung would be "Discovery", not really a battle cry ;)

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

AvrojetThey actually say "In Deckung!" which means "Take Cover; get under cover".

Entdeckung would be "Discovery", not really a battle cry ;)

Yep you're right -- too early in the morning for me; I'm getting my verbs confused.

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

hmm i like the german sounds, they sound real and are very good understandable. my favorite is: "fordere unterstützung durch truppentransporter !" this sounds so great, like a real radio message in ww2 ^^

Zollhund

Excuse my bad english

50 XP

24th December 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

yep, the german commands are ok. but i like to hear "hai"(yes),"Iie"(no) or "wakarimas" (copy that/roger) for the japanese. Ah, and a cool "BANZAI!" would be great :p banzai.jpg Nihongo ga wakari masen :lol:

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Merciless had some new German Radio commands in their mod so hopefully they'll be included in .6

I remember this one:

"DEUTSCHLAND!"

;)

They were pretty cool.

Avro

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

They say "banzai" in the Bf42 trialer... and the americans says "incoming".. wonder if those files can be found somwhere like in the wake demo

Kasperle!!!

Kradschuetze@Kar98

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I ´m german . The Voices of the germans sound like cowards, not aggresive enough.

--Ein Landzer sagt nicht :In Deckung (und hört sich an wie als er keine Lust auf die Synchro hat ) ;er würde laut schreien :Volle Deckung oder Deckung ( laut und schnell ) ,die sounds hören sich zu desinterssiert und neutral an meiner Meinung ,die ja auch nur objektiv ist :D --

Anyway your Mod rules :D

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago
AvrojetMerciless had some new German Radio commands in their mod so hopefully they'll be included in .6 I remember this one: "DEUTSCHLAND!"

Ha, that'll go great with me driving in a kubelwagen full with exppacks up to a firefly and blowing everything up! They should have one for the russians too that goes like: "AAAAAAAH! MOTHERLAND!"

Kasperle!!!

Kradschuetze@Kar98

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

I think they only had "Deutschland" and "Forwärts" . Thats not enough . Mayby some Germans fans of FH would help do resound the german voices,its just a suggestion .The only thing that counts is gameplay and realism :D

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago
BAMmeu....DC were they are more realistic (american sounds) were the radio commands are a bit longer and cooler..

hahahahahahahhaha

You obviously haven't played while someone keeps spamming the radio have you? That's the last thing I want to hear while playing FH.

We won't be changing them because we don't think it's necessary. :)